Wonderboy for Matt Brown!?!?!?

Would be funny to see Brown prisonrape Gunnar.

Thatch has looked like a monster thus far, if Saunders gave him any trouble, I'd honestly be surprised.

Wish Kampmann was on the table, I'd like to see him step in for Brown.

i think i seen something on Condits facebook saying he's ready to comeback, I wonder if he could save the card?

How about Thatch vs. Brown?

Brown is overrated and I think Thatch would whoop his ass.

i think i seen something on Condits facebook saying he's ready to comeback, I wonder if he could save the card?

I thought Condit mentionned April for his return? Man Condit taking the fight would be awesome, but I think its a bad idea to take a short notice 5 rounds fight when coming back from a knee surgery. Jackson would not let him take it, he'd request a full camp fight with good reason.

I almost said Condit's name first, but wasn't sure on his ETA. Would love to see Condit wreck Brown.

I think Thatch might well fuck up a LOT of guys in the division. Brown is a pretty steep step up though.

Would be funny to see Brown prisonrape Gunnar.

not after the horror story gunnar went through. what about rick? i'd favour him over matt, even though i love both of them and would hate to see rick get another loss. I want him to make a run this year.

not after the horror story gunnar went through. what about rick? i'd favour him over matt, even though i love both of them and would hate to see rick get another loss. I want him to make a run this year.

Good call. Story/Brown would be solid.

style wise, thatch would tear browns body apart with some savage knees, but the immortal never gives up soo it'd be interesting.

Rick broke his foot vs Gunnar I think so I have no idea when he'll be back and if he could fight in 6 weeks.

Rick broke his foot vs Gunnar I think so I have no idea when he'll be back and if he could fight in 6 weeks.

I'm sure there's better alternatives for sure. Sides if you're the UFC, maybe you sit on this decision until like Monday or so to see if Lombard can make a fast turnaround.

Matt Brown has already beat Wonderboy so that won't happen again. I think the UFC will wait till after the weekend and if Lombard finishes quick and unscathed I'm sure they'll get him right back in there. He wants to stay active and Brown has said he'd be willing to fight Lombard

After Lombard wins, he should be good for solid turnaround. Any complaints?

If Matt Brown were to rematch anyone, it should be The Dong.

It was a great fight the first time. Wonderboy throttled Brown on the feet, but Brown exploited Wonderboy's abysmal tdd at the time to escape with the victory. Since, Wonderboy has made discernible efforts to improve his grappling, and has won every fight since. So it'd be a good option.

However, they could probably go in another direction or two. If Lombard dominates Burkman as expected this weekend, and can handle the quick turnaround, maybe they'd use him because they need him. I was of the mind that they were trying to sit on Lombard because of contractual reasons and an association w/ a previous competitor. But plans change. If they REALLY need him for a viable main event on short notice, I can imagine his services being called upon.

After Lombard wins, he should be good for solid turnaround. Any complaints?

The problem I see with Lombard taking the fight is his cardio. It has been an issue and it could only be worse in a 5 rounder vs fucking Brown. He'd need a long camp with the focus on conditionning imo before taking a 5 rounder. However, he would still take the Brown fight Im sure, it would only look ugly starting round 2 unless he finishes Brown early.

Lim or kim would be dope.

Wish lombard was available.

Of course we all know, who we really want to step up.

ConditCarlos.jpg

I'm sure there's better alternatives for sure. Sides if you're the UFC, maybe you sit on this decision until like Monday or so to see if Lombard can make a fast turnaround.

That would be a great sceanrio.

Sherdog loves its rematches

C'mon how man years ago was dong fight? Keep in mind this this SSJ Dong now, and wouldn't Be the same fight at all as the first one.

I have a theory and it actually takes Lombard out of the race. They want the winner of Lombard vs Burkman to headline the March 7th canadian fight night vs Rory. Winner is next in line after the rubber match no one cares about.

Back