Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Maia recent win
Alexander
Ryan lafare
Neil magny
Gunnar nelson

And before this he has two lossing streak.

Tyron woodley
After lossing to rory he only has win over dhk and split decision against gastelum.

Wonderboy
Nan shon burel
Chris celement
Whittaker
Cote
Ellenberger
Hendricks

He has longer winning streak, and beat hendrics (rank number 2 in ww division ) inside the first round

and hendrics was theoretical champ since a lot of people think he won the second fight with lawler. Wonderboy deserves it more than anyone

I agree, Danas just a shittard he has to much influence on the title situations but Anderson got a title shot after a dominant victory or Leben, Weidman same treatment after his ko over mark, rampager after his ko on marvin. History does show these main event style kos. Lead to title shots.

Plus there stlyes sell fights.

He sure does. I mean only guy to KO Hendricks and 6 win streak.
That's damn impressive. Alot more impressive than a win against a sick Gastelum and fail spinning Dong.
Maia should get the next after he beats Brown though.

Woodley should have to put together a truly impressive streak to get a shot after that fight with Rory. Lawler vs. Wonderboy is definitely the fight to make.

I agree. I really want to see Lawler-Wonderboy. Wonderboy has the most beautiful striking in the UFC and Lawler is just Lawler. This fight would be spectacular. Wonderboy could take this. A few years back I would have never thought I'd be giving him a great chance to become champ but the day has come.

Maia recent win
Alexander
Ryan lafare
Neil magny
Gunnar nelson

And before this he has two lossing streak.

Tyron woodley
After lossing to rory he only has win over dhk and split decision against gastelum.

Wonderboy
Nan shon burel
Chris celement
Whittaker
Cote
Ellenberger
Hendricks

He has longer winning streak, and beat hendrics (rank number 2 in ww division ) inside the first round

Before the fight started, I kept saying, hendrix couldn't get ko'd by freaken lawler, how is thompson going to do anything? boy was i wrong.

I agree, either make Lawler/Condit 2 or Lawler/Wonderboy

well, he sure has a point for it. If maia subs brown, then I think he should get the title, and wondeboy fight the winner of that fight, I dont think wonderboy should fight anyone else before the title shot. The only one NOT deserving the shot is woodley.

Takes some serious skills to put Hendricks away like that.

100% TS, without a shadow of a doubt...

The Ruthless One vs Wonderboy.

Lawler v wonderboy is the best match ufc could make now so that leaves them with imo:
Maia v Woodley - one gets a name win/ contender status and the other back to gatekeeper.
Rory v condit - if Carlos is done, he's done but a rematch with rory would put either right back in the mix and sell like crazy
Hendricks is in no man's land now and probably about three fights away from being a contender again with the botched weight cut against tyron and his performance and wonderboy

Wonderboy deserves it much more than anyone else,

Woodley makes me laugh, he has a couple of OK wins, none in the top 10 and thinks its ok to just sit out and wait for a title shot.....he deserves nothing.

I can't believe Woodley has been sitting out for over a year. He should have taken another fight, if he won he would have had a title shot in the bag. Id say Maia and Wonderboy have leapfrogged him now. Wonderboy deserves it the most in my opinion.

Back