Wonderboy can't become a champion.He is too pretty(no homo)

Well then explain Conor. That guy is gorgeous...

Damm, i've been arguing with you in other threads against your Conor extreme nuthuggers. Finally, it's all about your man-love with him. Dine with you.

Damm, i've been arguing with you in other threads against your Conor extreme nuthuggers. Finally, it's all about your man-love with him. Dine with you.
The funny thing is I'm a gigantic fan of fighting and fighters in general. If anything, you have the extreme bias. I'm an objective observer. It's much more silly and indicative of a bias to say that Conor cannot win or that Conor cannot knock Nate out than to say that it's possible.

And obviously my post in this thread was bait that you bit

Well then explain Conor. That guy is gorgeous and he went through a good deal of adversity on his path to the title. Did you see the punishment he took against Chad before demolishing his body and making him crumble with a single shot to the chin? And Chad was abusing PEDs? Amazing

WonderGOAT

Ok Conor is ugly dude

The funny thing is I'm a gigantic fan of fighting and fighters in general. If anything, you have the extreme bias. I'm an objective observer. It's much more silly and indicative of a bias to say that Conor cannot win or that Conor cannot knock Nate out than to say that it's possible.

And obviously my post in this thread was bait that you bit

Ger out, your weird love with McGregor leaves no place for objectivity. I'm biased? Why? That disrespectful FW is just a one dimensional fighter, with not even a sharp, top notch boxing technique. His BJJ is mediocre, his gastank is doubtful.
There are plenty of better, much more well-rounded fighters than him in the UFC roster, but you won't praise like your platonic love, not even close.
I'm objective, if Conor had the skills, the manners, i'll root for him. By now, not even close.

Finally, "gorgeous" is not a word even a troll would use to refer to a fighter, not even in a funny Akiyama thread. You can't say "gorgeous" and "no homo" at the same time. Bait? Yeah, nice try. At least i know now what's behind your annoying Conor nuthuggery. No problem with that.

When you hit his pretty face he collapses. Look what happened against Matt Brown. Matt hit him one time and from there Wonderboy lost his power ,stamina and speed. You see his face is too feminine and can't take punches and kicks. Little nose, head, small bones. All his wins are flawless wins. Ok there is one exception against Jake but Jake just hit him once.

P.S yes i am embarrassed for this thread but i am just telling the truth

Square wide cinder block face help, but you can be Champ without it

47193693.jpg

LyotoMachida_Headshot.png

jose_aldo_head.png

i

4788.jpg

Wonderboy structure is'nt much different, it's even more square than most of them
THOMPSON_STEPHEN_AD.png

Every heard of Pretty Boy Floyd? He's still pretty 49 and 0 later.

Aldo was champ 10 years.

He was a good looking guy I'd take it up the ass from him no homo.

This thread makes little sense.
I don't think he possesses 'objective standards of beauty' in greater abundance than many other champions.
Symmetry, looking healthy, etc.
If it is your subjective opinion, don't expect people who don't share your tastes to agree with you.

Back