Wonderboy can't become a champion.He is too pretty(no homo)

You saying "no homo" makes you look like a colossally insecure homo.

"OH JESUS CHRIST....OH JESUS CHRIST....OH JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST.....OH JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST.....OH"- Joey Diaz after reading this thread

Weidman has that pretty boy look as well. Floyd Mayweather was known as pretty boy floyd.

are handsome people generally better at everything, including MMA ?

Male models and many fighters share the same thing -big ass chiseled jaws.That and hot girlfriends.

are handsome people generally better at everything, including MMA ?

I think so. Its like tall guys vs short guys. Tall guys have it all. They look more powerfull, the vast majority has bigger dicks and they get all the girls. Just an example. Both these ring girls prefer tall guys(at least 6 feet tall)

He wont be champion because Tyron Duckley wont fight him

When you hit his pretty face he collapses. Look what happened against Matt Brown. Matt hit him one time and from there Wonderboy lost his power ,stamina and speed. You see his face is too feminine and can't take punches and kicks. Little nose, head, small bones. All his wins are flawless wins. Ok there is one exception against Jake but Jake just hit him once.

P.S yes i am embarrassed for this thread but i am just telling the truth
tumblr_mgiwy9lvB51rugunyo1_250.gif

I think this is the first time I've seen fighter bashing while the offender had the fighters genitals in his mouth.

Definitely a bait thread to say Wonderboy is a good looking guy. We all know the Chris and Cockhold were champs.

I think so. Its like tall guys vs short guys. Tall guys have it all. They look more powerfull, the vast majority has bigger dicks and they get all the girls. Just an example. Both these ring girls prefer tall guys(at least 6 feet tall)

ya height is pretty well known as the 1st or 2nd characteristic women look for. it didnt make sense to me at first. But it's a trait that cannot be faked (except for people like robert downey junior wearing lifts), and you can also see in the UFC, the higher weight classes generally have taller guys and the lower ones have manlets.

the weight classes are there to protect the smaller (and shorter) guys from the larger (and taller) guys. also, to be tall indicates health and quality environment, and good genetics.

but handsome guys usually have symetrical faces as well, but not sure that's a common trait in high end fighters

Rockhold was the champ, Machida was a champ, GSP was a champ
All very pretty

As a manlet this sucks so much. Not being tall is a severe handicap. If I didnt have a great sense of humor and balls to talk to random girls, id probably gotten laid only a handful of times.

So you're saying he's pretty much Narcis Prince?

Back