Wonderboy can wait just like Aldo has to wait

Reality check. Conor got to pick his shots because he made the UFC a fuckton of money. Woodley is hardly in the same position as Conor. In the period of time Conor made the UFC hundreds of millions of dollars, Woodley made them exactly zero. Even bisping is a good draw, and almost singlehandedly established the UK market for the UFC.

Not saying any of this makes it right, but let's just be honest for a minute. Woodley is not Conor.

No, we don't need Wonderboy hollowing out the division as a contender. Besides, Woodley doesn't have the marketability or talent to line up "money" fights. He won't sell well even against GSP or Nick and both embarrass him.

Deserve has nothing to do with it. Woodley wants money fights just like Conor and Bisping.

and why the fuck should he get them? Conor getting special treatment is bad enough but at least he is one of the most active fighters in the UFC. If Bisping is your argument then your argument is dumb as hell. Hendo should not be getting a title shot.

I love how so many are assuming Woodley actually has the pull to make this happen.

Unless GSP decides he wants in he's fighting Wonderboy.

Its okay watch Nick go in there and piece him up. Woodley isnt holding that belt and he knows it thats why he wants money fights.

baby-duck.jpg

We can correct it after Woodley fights Nick.

Plus none of you all cared about any of this when Conor and Bisping were doing this same bullshit but yet want to demonize Woodley for it.

I did, I'm very against the Hendo fight despite being a Hendo fan

lol ts is so proud of his butt hurt and wants to show us all.

Just let Wonderboy KO Woodley and then have Nick fight Wonderboy.

Deserve has nothing to do with it. Woodley wants money fights just like Conor and Bisping.

Woodley is no Bisping or Conor. He is nobody right now.

Wonderboy it is!

Cause black.

White man holdin him down.

Thats why no one cares about his fights and he has no pull.

Tyron "The entitled one" Woodly.

Back