Wonderboy can wait just like Aldo has to wait

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After Woodley either fights GSP or Diaz he should then fight whoever is next in line. Woodley earned the belt just like Conor did and Woodley deserves to get some money fights.

Conor made Aldo wait,wait and wait and he even had to smash Frankie again in order to wait some more.

Wonderboy can go fight Lawler or maybe even Lombard if he wants to stay active in the meantime.

A Diaz fight is a ridiculous idea. What in the fuck has Nick actually made to deserve a title shot?

Diaz does not deserve a title shot... He needs at least 1 top 10 win before that should even be on the table...

GSP I might b okay with..

Wonderboy deserves the next shot, he's beaten 2 top 5's, its complete BS if they delay this... Conor should have already been stripped after the 2nd Diaz fight was announced...

Don't allow unfairness to spread

Diaz does not deserve a title shot... He needs at least 1 top 10 win before that should even be on the table...

Wonderboy deserves the next shot, he's beaten 2 top 5's, its complete BS if they delay this... Conor should have already been stripped after the 2nd Diaz fight was announced...

Agreed.

To be like conor he would have to schedule a fight with another champ. The diaz fight was a card saver and the worst thing to happen to him.

Baby-Crying-Gif.gif

A Diaz fight is a ridiculous idea. What in the fuck has Nick actually made to deserve a title shot?

Deserve has nothing to do with it. Woodley wants money fights just like Conor and Bisping.

To be like conor he would have to schedule a fight with another champ. The diaz fight was a card saver and the worst thing to happen to him.

Conor never fought another champ. He is still ducking the 145 division and Aldo has to wait because of all the foolishness and yet a rematch was still made.

Aldo got screwed over twice.

Last edited:
Fuck Woodley and his cowardice taking an easy fight in Diaz.

Deserve has nothing to do with it. Woodley wants money fights just like Conor and Bisping.

I want to go out on a date with Scarlett Johansson.

Except wonderboy hasn't lost to the champ like Aldo does so your comparison just went out the window.

aldo pulled out once then got slept then facebook rant anytime anywhere then tucked tail.
and diaz stepped up

After Woodley either fights GSP or Diaz he should then fight whoever is next in line. Woodley earned the belt just like Conor did and Woodley deserves to get some money fights.

Conor made Aldo wait,wait and wait and he even had to smash Frankie again in order to wait some more.

Wonderboy can go fight Lawler or maybe even Lombard if he wants to stay active in the meantime.

Keep that belt as long as he can......

It's becoming more like boxing and their bullshit fight making....

Regardless there's a bunch of good fights to make @170 for the champion. How you happened to miss every single one of them is interesting...

Last edited:
Conor never fought another champ. He is still ducking the 145 division.
I agree he's ducking and that he should be stripped for not defending but in fairness he did sign to fight RDA the first time.

Is Nick Diaz not still suspended ???

We can correct it after Woodley fights Nick.

Plus none of you all cared about any of this when Conor and Bisping were doing this same bullshit but yet want to demonize Woodley for it.

Aldo pulled and hadn't defended for a year, proceeds to get starched a few months later.

Aldo can wait, Thompson shouldn't.

Agreed.

Conor's ability to cherry pick his opponents came from a place of privilege.

Denying that right to Tyron Woodley is blatant racism.

Back