Wonderboy by KO!

My bad I meant win streak, and on an unrelated note his grappling has improved leaps and bounds since the Brown.
Yeah true, 7 fight winstreak and really impressive fighter overall. Can't wait to see him fight for the title!

Brown put a big beating on Wonderboy. His "kickboxing" career is also mostly a joke. For example most of those fights were no head-strikes, the rest were in Chuck Norris' private trash league. He even got KO'ed by Raymond Daniels but it mysteriously wasnt ruled a KO loss, the video is on youtube. As for the UFC no he hasnt taken a lot of damage but Brown beat his ass and Ellenberger dropped him with one of the only 5 shots he landed. Wonderboy does not have great head movement but he's a great fighter. Dont be surprised if Woodley does chin check him.

can't tell if you're a troll or just stupid, but since when is tearing your acl on a technique your opponent had nothing to do with a KO?

Brown put a big beating on Wonderboy. His "kickboxing" career is also mostly a joke. For example most of those fights were no head-strikes, the rest were in Chuck Norris' private trash league. He even got KO'ed by Raymond Daniels but it mysteriously wasnt ruled a KO loss, the video is on youtube. As for the UFC no he hasnt taken a lot of damage but Brown beat his ass and Ellenberger dropped him with one of the only 5 shots he landed. Wonderboy does not have great head movement but he's a great fighter. Dont be surprised if Woodley does chin check him.

Brown didn't beat his ass he won a decision and Thompsons grappling has improved greatly since then.

Also the Raymond Daniels fight wasn't even a KO Thompson tore his ACL.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/2...-fight-video-ko-world-combat-league-glory-ufc

can't tell if you're a troll or just stupid, but since when is tearing your acl on a technique your opponent had nothing to do with a KO?
Alright watching it ill agree that wasnt a KO. But Jesus christ what a horrible fight, Wonderboy absolutely sucked there. One of the worst flurries i've ever seen, props to him for becoming such a beast later on, but speaks volumen about his kickboxing record that he got so far fighting like that, all im saying is kickboxing records are not reliable.

Brown didn't beat his ass he won a decision and Thompsons grappling has improved greatly since then.

Also the Raymond Daniels fight wasn't even a KO Thompson tore his ACL.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/2...-fight-video-ko-world-combat-league-glory-ufc
He definitely beat his ass. He got beaten up for a while too, wasnt a one-sided fight. But he dropped him and the fight ended with Wonderboy stuck in a position getting his bloody face helplessly pounded until the final bell rang. Yes he has improved tremendously, especially since his kickboxing career. But the kickboxing record is fuckery and brown beat his ass.

He definitely beat his ass. He got beaten up for a while too, wasnt a one-sided fight. But he dropped him and the fight ended with Wonderboy stuck in a position getting his bloody face helplessly pounded until the final bell rang. Yes he has improved tremendously, especially since his kickboxing career. But the kickboxing record is fuckery and brown beat his ass.

That's your opinion, I'll make sure to bump this thread after Thompson KO's the choosing one.

I think Woodley KO Thompson in the 1st round. 100% confident.

That's your opinion, I'll make sure to bump this thread after Thompson KO's the choosing one.
Definitely rooting for Thompson so i hope you will bump it up. But i just have a feeling Woodley is able to cover that extra distance that Wonderboy wont be able to move from, i hope im as wrong as i was about Lawler/Woodley.

I doubt it even happens, if it did then I got Thompson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back