Wonderboy by KO!

RudimarChute

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm calling it right now, Wonderboy will KO Tyrone 'Joe Silva' Woodley. I won't be surprised if Woodley gets 'injured' during training for this fight. Woodley whoopin Wonderboy war wagon waging war!!

Woodley will beat Wonderboy imo, that explosive speed is not fun to play distance managing with no head movement against

Woodly wont fight him. He's so scared will hold out until Dana strips him creating a big issue.

Tyrun Woodley might even abandon the belt to avoid the fight, just like Canelo did.

Woodley is brooding
and hasn't signed on the dotted line

I think he'll get the decision. Everytime we hope for a KO it's not happening. When we don't expect it then it comes

Woodley will beat Wonderboy imo, that explosive speed is not fun to play distance managing with no head movement against
giphy.gif

It just seems odd how Woodey seems so against fighting Wonderboy when Thompson was arguably more deserving than Woodley himself to get the shot against Lawler.

Wonderboy has no head movement? Lol. Not that he has to move his head when his distance management is perfection.

Wonderboy has no head movement? Lol. Not that he has to move his head when his distance management is perfection.
No he doesent have a lot of head movement. He stands very straight most of the time letting his legs do the work, especially during his own blitzes he forgets to move his head.

Woodley did say in an interview he chooses his fights wisely. No chose here for the chosen one.

No he doesent have a lot of head movement. He stands very straight most of the time letting his legs do the work, especially during his own blitzes he forgets to move his head.

He has a more upright karate stance but he has great head movement when he's on the inside. He generally doesn't need it when hes on the outside, and his head movement is that of a kickboxer not a boxer. The dude is like 50-0 in kickboxing and 7-0 in the UFC, he's taken almost zero damage throughout his UFC career and barely has a bruise post-fight. He's obviously doing something right, Tyrone 'The Choosing One' won't get near that jaw.

My thoughts exactly!

He has a more upright karate stance but he has great head movement when he's on the inside. He generally doesn't need it when hes on the outside, and his head movement is that of a kickboxer not a boxer. The dude is like 50-0 in kickboxing and 7-0 in the UFC, he's taken almost zero damage throughout his UFC career and barely has a bruise post-fight. He's obviously doing something right, Tyrone 'The Choosing One' won't get near that jaw.

My thoughts exactly!
While I think you're right, Thompson lost to Matt Brown a couple years ago. So no 7-0..

My thoughts exactly!
Brown put a big beating on Wonderboy. His "kickboxing" career is also mostly a joke. For example most of those fights were no head-strikes, the rest were in Chuck Norris' private trash league. He even got KO'ed by Raymond Daniels but it mysteriously wasnt ruled a KO loss, the video is on youtube. As for the UFC no he hasnt taken a lot of damage but Brown beat his ass and Ellenberger dropped him with one of the only 5 shots he landed. Wonderboy does not have great head movement but he's a great fighter. Dont be surprised if Woodley does chin check him.

While I think you're right, Thompson lost to Matt Brown a couple years ago. So no 7-0..

My bad I meant win streak, and on an unrelated note his grappling has improved leaps and bounds since the Brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back