Wonderboy broke Holland's hand

I watched the Portuguese commentary which mutes some of the background noise.
is Yoshizo Machida his dad? Or Miyagi?

Come to think about it... If Lyoto had a chin on WBs level, he'd have achieved even more. Damn. We need new karate guys around.
Show me some if we already do. Thanks. Speeeeeeeed
Lol, I agree.

It was a great fight and I enjoyed it. I just don't think anything has changed since his previous couple of fights. If a kung-fu guy can take him down he will still get taken down by wrestlers. Watching him and Machida get taken down and beaten up in their older years has sucked, I just wish they would offer some offense on the ground instead of getting beaten up and wore down just trying to stand.

Old Cro Cop actually made some good adjustments once his speed had dropped and his high kick didn't finish everyone. He started using elbows and actually hurt people alot. Cutting them and hurting them. It took him a while to realize he needed to make a change though. It changed things from being like current Wonderboy/Machida to being in an offensive cycle on the ground and being able to finish or stand back up. It also makes people not want to just stay on top and stops them from hurting you so much and wearing you down.

Kung Fu guy is also the first person to take down Derek Brunson in the UFC.

Back