Wonderboy angry about Darren Till getting a title shot after missing weight @ UFC Liverpool.

I could see your argument if Wonderboy was saying HE should be getting the shot instead of Till, but he's not. I think he's right in saying Till is being handed opportunity. This weight thing is gonna go all wrong for Till.
Yeah but he allowed Till to be in that position and think considering his performance he should have taken the high road. Given Till his props and move on.

Wonderboy nailed it

Till is a coward.

In all fairness no one fights at their natural weight unless they don't need to cut. In general the only guys that fight at their natural weight are HWs

Am I getting the only one getting F it weight classes are changing soon vibes?

WB is a great person, but worry about bettering your sh*tty fight performances. Focus on what you can control.

WB wasn’t getting a title shot anyways. He better hope Woodley loses the belt, then it’s his time to go for another title shot. Fights with lawler, usman, or rda

But he didn't win so he can suck it. Next.

True Dat! Two back to back shotz to flip the script and become new champ, now you complaining about another man's title fight...

Slightly off topic but I just realized that Darren Till is a great candidate for "most padded MMA record for a UFC contender". Just look at his first 9 wins:

NAME RECORD
Deivid Caubiack 0-0
Cristiano Marquesotti 0-0
Edson Jairo 0-1
Alexandre Pereira 0-0
Pedro Keller 0-0
Paulo Batista 0-0
Junior Dietz 0-0
Muriel Giassi 1-0
Luciano Oliveira 3-6

Padded as f*ck! :eek:

His following 4 aren't great either. Till basically padded a 13-0 record on complete nobodies before joining the UFC. Then he drew against Dalby and beat a few mid-tiers before the Wonderboy snooze-fest. And now a title shot? Wow.

Didn't he make Till cut weight until the next day and he's still complaining?
That was the offer UFC made to Stephen. Thompson was told in no uncertain terms if he didn't accept he'd never see the top of another card, let alone another title shot. Also, Till was allowed to weigh that second time at LHW.

I agree that Wonderboy's best chance is for Till to win. He won't get another shot at Tyron and considering the controversies surrounding the Thompson/Till fight he could make a case for a rematch title shot.

he's right but at the same time of course the UFC won't make Wonderbread ve Woodley 3 since the last 2 fights sucked ass

Wonderbore fought to run the clock down as usual. His own fault.

No don't spin my words. If he was going to be so salty about it he should have won the fight instead of being a boring stalling fighter like he has been.
i'm not spinning your words. you said he lost so he can suck it.

he isn't saying he should be fighting for the title. he's saying till shouldn't be. so unless you are in fact colby covington, you shouldn't be commenting on this shit either, according to your own set of rules.

He's not wrong, but Wonderboy probably not getting another shot for a while. Next in line will be Colby.
He is not getting another titleshot until Woodley isn't the champ anymore

Wonderboy didn't have to fight Till, but he did. I'm siding with him. Heck yeah I am

thompson already had 2 kicks at the tire. NEXT

I'm still laughing at the thought of wonderboy being 'angry'

Back