WonderBoy and Robbie

RhoneKill

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was wondering why no one, including Robbie himself as of 8-7-16, hasnt say that he should be the #1 contender. I know since GSP the WW title contention has not been the same, but to act like Robbie has not given fans a true fighting champ and is not deserving of a rematch in a division that he brought a lot of excitement to is silly.

My view is is, WonderBoy was to be #1 if Robbie won, now I feel that Robbie gets a rematch unless he wants time off.

No
More
Instant
Rematches

He didn't deserve the belt in the first place, lost to Hendricks and Condit. Wonderboy is #1 contender, let Lawler and Diaz fight for the winner of Woodley vs. Wonderboy.

Robbie did put on a lot of great shows, I'll give you that, but man, enough of these instant rematches already.

I love Lawler, but he lost 3 out of his 4 title fights.

Woodley vs GSP or Diaz
Thompson vs Maia

No
More
Instant
Rematches

UFC 200 was going to have an instant rematch as a headliner with a rematch as a co main event. On paper, 200 was to be the biggest thing ever in MMA. UFC has faith in rematches.

I would prefer if Robbie was the Champ instead of Tyron ... but that was a decisive victory so i doubt he will get the rematch.
And on the last MMA Hour , Stephen clearly said he considers himselfe the n1 contender and that he should be given the same oportunity Tyron had when he was in his place.

Ill make something clear. GSP was the last champ and didnt lose it. If he comes back, he is the #1 flat out.

If Tyron does get Diaz/GSP then at least we get blessed with Wonderboy vs Lawler.

I think the UFC should just give Lombard a shot at the belt just to see how Woodley reacts.

Seriously though, Thompson should be fighting for the belt. Let Robbie fight Maia in a title eliminator if he beats Condit.

Fuck instant rematches and props to Robbie for not pursuing one. I haven't heard one excuse from yet. The epitome of a true champion.

No
More
Instant
Rematches

rPNCqww.jpg

I was wondering why no one, including Robbie himself as of 8-7-16, hasnt say that he should be the #1 contender. I know since GSP the WW title contention has not been the same, but to act like Robbie has not given fans a true fighting champ and is not deserving of a rematch in a division that he brought a lot of excitement to is silly.

My view is is, WonderBoy was to be #1 if Robbie won, now I feel that Robbie gets a rematch unless he wants time off.
He got decisively defeated by Woodley.

Won a barn burner with Rory.

Got gifted two decisions sharing Hendricks and Condit.

No immediate rematch for Robbie.

Robbie vs WB. The time is now.

He didn't deserve the belt in the first place, lost to Hendricks and Condit. Wonderboy is #1 contender, let Lawler and Diaz fight for the winner of Woodley vs. Wonderboy.
Pffft. Lawler didn't deserve it yet you want to usher Diaz to the front of line for a #1 contender fight? Lmao

Pffft. Lawler didn't deserve it yet you want to usher Diaz to the front of line for a #1 contender fight? Lmao
Hendo is jumping the line because he knocked Bisping out, same can go for Diaz and that isn't even for a title.

How do u get an instant rematch if you get kod in the 1st and your not a long reigning champion

Hendo is jumping the line because he knocked Bisping out, same can go for Diaz and that isn't even for a title.
Hendo is at least coming off of a win. Diaz has Robbie, Maia/Condit winner (and loser for that matter) ahead of him. No.

Back