WONDER WOMAN Movie Thread v.1 (First Critics Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This movie is a HUGE deal in my country. Gal Gadot is very humble and is probably one of the only unanimously loved celebrities in Israel.

This is 3 days ago in Tel Aviv. It says:
"Proud of you Gal Gadot"
"Our Wonder Women"
18767402_10155310482948926_928653985165548193_n.jpg

To think Ronda thought she could be WW. Gal Gadot is pretty gorgeous.
I hate to be petty but nothing makes me happier than the end of Ronda's movie career.

She is the perfect example of karma coming back to bite someone as she heads to DNB territory.

We don't need to see this

image.jpg

wearing this...

wonder-woman.jpg

This movie is a HUGE deal in my country. Gal Gadot is very humble and is probably one of the only unanimously loved celebrities in Israel.

This is 3 days ago in Tel Aviv. It says:
"Proud of you Gal Gadot"
"Our Wonder Women"
18767402_10155310482948926_928653985165548193_n.jpg
Meanwhile Lebanon banned it from their country, which they consider a success after not being able to bar BATMAN VS SUPERMAN. The whole world sufferred with you, Lebanon, you touchy pack of fucks.

Its like people liking rival sports teams

WW = Thor (God that is out of place on earth)
Superman = Captain America (Truth, Justice, and the American Way)
Batman = Iron Man (Rich dude that takes a leadership role when the band is together)

just saw it

gadot is mesmerizing in action
sucks that the fight scenes aren't that long (kinda like bvs)

kinda anticlimactic that Ares (a God) got killed just like that lol

and gadot's hair never messed up lol

they should watch some anime fights (naruto's jiraiya vs pain fight) for some longer boss fight delivery and ending

although WW went super saiyan in the movie lol

Last edited:
I hope the best for it, but what I really want to see is some more down to earth, gritty stuff. I really liked how TDK and Logan brought comics to the big screen, yet with a bit more of a human feel. For some reason BvS, Avengers, Spider-Man and all that just don't seem to have that ability to pull off the true feel of the comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back