wonder what rehab Jones is goong to....

ancientonion

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And for how long. Detox is about 5 days and impatient is about 30 days. There are all types of rehash for celebrities ... I wonder which one he goes to. Perhaps Malibu...which which is more like a vacation.

Either way...substance abuse is something that needs to be addressed even after rehab with possibly outpatient and meetings. Relapse happens often.

I hope he can get it together. He has a tough fight ahead of him.

No he doesn't. He has what dozens of people I know have after they take coke. A bad comedown and then he gets on with his life. This whole victim thing is insulting. Jones isn't an addict. He had a fun night a while ago. Like hundreds of other people and he is over it already.

No he doesn't. He has what dozens of people I know have after they take coke. A bad comedown and then he gets on with his life. This whole victim thing is insulting. Jones isn't an addict. He had a fun night a while ago. Like hundreds of other people and he is over it already.

According to this reporter he is more than a casual user:

I got this text from a source close to Jones: Can't believe it took this long for jon to pop on coke.

http://deadspin.com/jon-jones-is-checking-into-rehab-after-testing-positive-1677860500

Going to church once, ask God forgiveness and to purify his body, test ok, customer satisfied, Zuffa approved.

Thank you, as a responsible drug user, practicing athlete and college student I second this notion.

Hopefully a celebrity rehab show with dr drew for the fans sake

Is this what he was referring to in the press conference regarding the new maturity he was about to undergo while moving to New Mexico?

Back