Wonder vs Wood Feels Snake Bit

Ether13

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
No, this is not a thread about TJ Dillashaw.

I admit that I'm getting more and more excited for Tyron vs Wonderboy. Even though I think WB deserves the shot and TW is being so ducky, I think this will be a good fight which will end in a TKO.

I feel like it's not going to happen though. That bums me out. Even if TW signs, I feel like an injury is going to happen. Is this just me?

EJc4Pna.gif

I think it will happen. If Tyrone backs out due to injury they should have Wonderboy fight someone for an interim title, then Woodley would have no choice but to defend

Sherdog is going to crash when Woodley TKO's WB

No, this is not a thread about TJ Dillashaw.

I admit that I'm getting more and more excited for Tyron vs Wonderboy. Even though I think WB deserves the shot and TW is being so ducky, I think this will be a good fight which will end in a TKO.

I feel like it's not going to happen though. That bums me out. Even if TW signs, I feel like an injury is going to happen. Is this just me?
T Wood doesn't want this fight and will "injure" himself shortly before the fight. Enough time for them to find a replacement to fight Wonderboy. T Wood will hope that Wonderboy loses and then he will call for a money fight again. If he loses to Wonderboy, no GSP fight for him. He could still fight Nate while not being champion.

I'm the 1st to agree this is a bad match-up for Twood WB high energy, high output, karate stance, hard to pin that TD. But TWood is more than capable to Matt Brown wrestle f*k & grind or power punch his ass turn him into Stevie Wonder....

I think it has the potential to be pretty damn boring.

TS is racist somehow. I haven't figured it out yet, but it might have to do with a snake. Maybe a black snake of sorts...

I think it will happen. If Tyrone backs out due to injury they should have Wonderboy fight someone for an interim title, then Woodley would have no choice but to defend

I dunno about that... willing to bet Aldo defends an Interim Title at least once before shit-tard is forced to vacate.

TS is racist somehow. I haven't figured it out yet, but it might have to do with a snake. Maybe a black snake of sorts...
I was gonna start a thread bout how racist you are if you didn't post this.

When this fight happens it will be Woodley by another Athleticxplosive KO

Wonderboy won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels in kickboxing.

Also Woodley at Roufesport will be more than ready for whatever Wonderboy brings.

Back