Wonder if TJ still wants Max Holloway?

Max looking like he's a WW now
zMJs1dF.jpg

Time for a bit of a come down for the Dillishaw fans, it was a reach to even think he could beat Max in the first place, and this proves it.

Lol. I'm tjs #1 fan but his legacy is done. No more goat talk .No more p4p talk. Just a terrible loss like. Ruined years of good work for little to no payoff even if he won

Hahaha. i cant believe you actually admitted that you're #1 fan of TJs in a thread that is clearly set up to mock people who thought TJ was going to be the next big thing. And you answered it honestly too. LMFAO.

And no, he wasnt going to beat Holloway or Conor. They'd smashed him.

Hahaha. i cant believe you actually admitted that you're #1 fan of TJs in a thread that is clearly set up to mock people who thought TJ was going to be the next big thing. And you answered it honestly too. LMFAO.

And no, he wasnt going to beat Holloway or Conor. They'd smashed him.

You mean you're suprised I didn't cower when my guy got beat? I guess. Sort of seems that's the problem with this site. Run your mouth then disappear when the outcome is bad. Kudos to you for encouraging that cowardly activity tho

You mean you're suprised I didn't cower when my guy got beat? I guess. Sort of seems that's the problem with this site. Run your mouth then disappear when the outcome is bad. Kudos to you for encouraging that cowardly activity tho

Lol no. Read the title of the thread. You think the poster actually cares if TJ wants Holloway. How old are you? Does sarcasm just fly over your head. And you actually responded to it like the guy actually cares. LOL. He is clearly making fun of TJ fans.

Even Cejudo told him drink some water after saying that. I couldn't even imagine that fight before he lost to Cejudo.

Lol no. Read the title of the thread. You think the poster actually cares if TJ wants Holloway. How old are you? Does sarcasm just fly over your head. And you actually responded to it like the guy actually cares. LOL. He is clearly making fun of TJ fans.
I got it asshat. Think a step ahead. I treated it for real since its a good conversation starter and was a legitimate question prefight. But thx for spelling it out for stupidnol me

He would do well against Holloway, he would have a speed advantage and Holloway would have a hight advantage. Would be a great fight.

I just hung with cejudo and talked to all his coaches. THEY agree an early stoppage but feel Henry was robbed of proving he's even better than he looked .They can't wait for a 135 rematch. Fuck .they made me fans

he would do better at 145 than at 125. He would still lose to Max though
In truth it would be hard to do worse. Unless he's trying to beat Aldo's 13 second title fight. Max ko's him in 7.

He would do well against Holloway, he would have a speed advantage and Holloway would have a hight advantage. Would be a great fight.
You're deluded if you don't think it would be anything but a brutal one sided beat down.

Cejudo hits harder than Max. There's no way Ortega would still be standing if Henry hit him 300 times

Hollywood would literally kill TJ.
Im not kidding.

Aldo would probably leave TJ in comatose state for a few years.

Ortega would stay there taking shots just for shits and giggles until he gets bored and decides to hit back.

All of then should get arrested after the fight for abuse of a minor.

I don't even think his own team believed he wanted that fight, at some point you gotta keep it real, TJ is a small dude, Max is 5'11 and blows up to 170+ after rehydrating, it would not be competitive.

Most TJ can really achieve at this point is #2 all time BW Goat behind Cruz. If he got a rematch with Cruz and beat him then he'd probably overtake him.

There were people saying he'd beat ALDO

fuck he would not last with any of the top guys at 145.

If a little 125 is cracking his ass out big puncher at 145 would flat line his snake ass.

People were saying he would beat Conor...

Dude gets knocked around by 5'3 wrestlers and people think he could beat a boxer who was champion 3 weight classes up..

Back