Wonder Hoodie

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://wonderhoodie.com/

what do you guys think about this produce. I wear a hoodie a lot and I am curious about how effective this product is.

https://wonderhoodie.com/product/bullet-proof-hoodie/

Description
Wonder Hoodie has created the world’s first bulletproof hoodie, the only stand-alone product on the market to seamlessly and discreetly protect your body and your head. Our take on the classic hoodie look combined with police-grade NIJ-IIIA protection makes for a best-in-class, must-have safety item.

Safe Schools Program: Every 10 hoodies we sell, we donate 1 to a public school teacher in an at-risk neighborhood.

Details

• Head Protection: our patented, NIJ-IIIA panels discreetly protects the back and sides of your head. Pull it up when you need it, put it down when you don’t
  • 3-inches of bulletproof overlap secured by velcro down the middle allows users to safely wear it zipped or unzipped
  • Full military-style torso protection, no Tetris-panels to ‘insert’ like low-end competitors
  • Adjustable velcro straps along sides of torso for a true no-bulk, slim fit
  • Need to wash the hoodie? Unzip it from its hoodie casing for easy machine wash
  • 100% USA Made – everything from our hoodies and thread to our Dupont Kevlar XP – don’t settle for unknown, cheap alternatives
  • Unisex Sizing
  • Metal black zipper
  • Hoodie part: 50% Polyester / 50% Cotton Fleece
  • UPDATE: Due to popular demand, we are no longer including the winged logo on the exterior of our hoodie UNLESS you special request
Bulletproof Information:

• LIFETIME WARRANTY: If you get shot (God forbid) with our hoodies on, we’ll send you a replacement hoodie FREE of charge. Just include the police report
  • NIJ-IIIA lab results can be found HERE
  • LEARN HOW TO USE our bulletproof head protection
  • Bulletproof kevlar panels are contained in a detachable water-proof vest casing for easy machine wash
  • Meets NIJ IIIA standards to defend against 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more
  • Provides the highest level of bulletproof protection currently available from concealable body armor
Specifications:

• Weight: 4 – 9 lbs.
  • Shipping to the US & Canada, International inquiries must contact us
  • Unisex Sizing Chart:

Screen-Shot-2017-10-12-at-6.24.22-PM-e1529449282634.png

Last edited:
Interesting product. I could see something like this for undercover police work or other jobs where discretion is required. Definitely on the expensive side.

Funny, if Im worried about getting shot walking around as a civilian, then I wouldn't be wearing a hoodie for protection...I'd like to think I'd fucking move home/school/country first

Funny, if Im worried about getting shot walking around as a civilian, then I wouldn't be wearing a hoodie for protection...I'd like to think I'd fucking move home/school/country first
Or just carry a gun.

A gun wouldn't help you if you were to get shot in the back or by an assailant that you couldn't account for i.e. drive by shooting or hiding behind a corner.
Yea, probably not.
But up in front of you if you see someone with a gun or if someone misses their first shot on you a gun would be very useful.

Back