Won Silver Medal in the cup of my country!

genkisudo69

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yesterday won the silver medal in the cup of my country.
Won the first fight with a rear naked choke, won the second by advantage. in the final i was winning four to zero after a sweep and nice uchi mata, but in the last second i was caught with a triangle.
after a year training so crazy finally i got the medal. in the last two compwtition lost in the first round and i was sad.
this year i trained like never before.
now i have this silvermedal and the bronze medal that i won in the same competition last year.
i can

Well done fella - I know how you feel, when you win and you just wanna tell whoever will listen!!!

Congrats!

Congrats!
This was the Barcelona cup or something?
Do you have a homepage for that?

congrats man,

i remember how depressed you have been after the cataluna cup....nice to hear that you kept training, and started training even harder. always nice to hear how paying dues pays off....

congrats again....keep training and say hallo to haubert from the frota team guys.

peace.....

congrats man,

i remember how depressed you have been after the cataluna cup....nice to hear that you kept training, and started training even harder. always nice to hear how paying dues pays off....

congrats again....keep training and say hallo to haubert from the frota team guys.

peace.....

yep.
the frota team, great team.
some guys from here will go to the competition in switzerland on 25-26 may.
i don

Back