won my fight tonight by KO - video

oh ok,

BTW, how would you go pro in the netherlands?

Well u start in N class , C , B and then A by then u had alot of fights and u know what u made off , most of them then try to climb up the ladder and try to get into k-1 max or k-1.

I can't wait for faldir chabari to get into k-1 max.

I'm noy saying that your kicks suck , but the competition of kickboxing in the u.s is pretty much crap and the sport is not realy taken seriously by alot of people.

But maybe i'm wrong , Btw what are your goals in the sport ?

Yeah, there isn't a lot of competition here unfortunately. Right now I'm just trying to get amateur experience. If I go pro it won't be for a couple years. I'm not sure where I'd fight though. I would want it to be standup only.

Yeah, there isn't a lot of competition here unfortunately. Right now I'm just trying to get amateur experience. If I go pro it won't be for a couple years. I'm not sure where I'd fight though. I would want it to be standup only.

Angry Mike has great stand-up, but lacks ground game...

You looked really good in that match Michael.
Just one question tho, when you get him shelled up like that, wouldnt it be nice to go in with a straight knee once in a while? Then again, I guess it was not really neccessary in that fight. :)

Good Job Wanaka..how did you like not having to wear shinguards? And is this a pro fight?

You looked really good in that match Michael.
Just one question tho, when you get him shelled up like that, wouldnt it be nice to go in with a straight knee once in a while? Then again, I guess it was not really neccessary in that fight. :)

Lol, it was against the rules. There were no knees allowed.

Good Job Wanaka..how did you like not having to wear shinguards? And is this a pro fight?

I like fighting without shin guards, it made my kicks have more effect I think. This was an amateur fight.

Grats Mike you totally outclassed him!

You seem to have a very aerts style, the way you set your kicks and punches up. And it works great for you! You definetly have a future in this sport. Keep training.

edit- you answered about the shinpads

Grats Mike you totally outclassed him!

You seem to have a very aerts style, the way you set your kicks and punches up. And it works great for you! You definetly have a future in this sport. Keep training.

edit- you answered about the shinpads

Lol, I don't think I deserve to be compared to him just yet :redface: He is my favorite fighter though. I love the way he sets up his kicks! Best K-1 fighter of all time imo.

I always thought Aerts was a little on the goofy, sloppy side.

But whatever he does seems to have worked for him for years. So yeah. i am a fan.

you're really skilled, even though you have amazing ko power you use you're technique to win

fuck mike ur a badass...ur allways getting better and better each go....
where are u training out of....im guessing AMC?

Dude c'mon man you didn't have to kill the poor guy.....

:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis

that was impressive, what weight do you fight at?

Back