Women's royal rumble

STRYDG

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ok did I miss something here? Usually its an entrant every 3 minutes (or so I thought) but after several wrestlers came out noticed the time intervals were weird.

Busted out the stop watch ad and its anywhere from 1:30 to 2:30 minutes between them entering. Can anyone explain?

Its fake bro
Its all scripted out beforehand and each entrant comes out when they get to that point in the script
For instance, wrestlerette #7is supposed to enter after wrestlerette #4 gets eliminated and then wrestlerette #14 is supposed to enter after wrestlerette #12 and wrestlerette # 6 do a certain maneuver, so thats what happens regardless of how much time has actually elapsed in real life

It's a work, brother.

it’s 90 seconds but they’ll wait for certain spots before triggering the next entrant

Was wondering if they had to finish whatever was scripted before the next entrant. Havent watched the men's rumble yet but I'm interested to see if they did the same thing.

Its bs if they are not coming out at 90 second intervals more or less within a second or 2. if it is taking over 2 or even 3 minutes to come out, it puts the earlier entrants at a SEVERE disadvantage. if you are among the first few entrants, and that happens often, imagine how much extra time you might be in there. it is certainly something i would consider protesting if i were on the short end of it. wwe needs to get their shit together if they want to earn respect

Its bs if they are not coming out at 90 second intervals more or less within a second or 2. if it is taking over 2 or even 3 minutes to come out, it puts the earlier entrants at a SEVERE disadvantage. if you are among the first few entrants, and that happens often, imagine how much extra time you might be in there. it is certainly something i would consider protesting if i were on the short end of it. wwe needs to get their shit together if they want to earn respect
they don't want your respect,
they want your money.

and they got it. <21>

Back