Women's MMA is not as fun without Ronda

Who can deny how exciting it was to watch her collect arms? She is/was such a creative fighter and transitioned to the armbar in so many weird ways. It was a joy to watch her fight and I hope she returns.

That being said, she really shot herself in the foot with all of the ridiculous things she said: about being able to beat anybody, starting beefs with people, etc. I actually quite enjoyed her comeuppance. But I didn't think she would be such a crybaby about it. Although, it makes sense in retrospect because she is a very black & white thinker. Either you are the winner or loser, for her or against her, strong or weak...

I'm glad we rarely hear about her anymore. It's better this way.

Chaotic Mayhem do you ever stop and look at your like to post ratio and think 'maybe I am doing something wrong here'? Or not.

I'm not here to be liked. I'm here to pass time and discuss topics in between real life shit.

the only thing wmma is missing right now, is someone who gets people excited to watch them for the drama. that, ronda did bring to the table. she was a egomaniac and a biznatch, but you can't deny that people wanted to watch her win, or lose. but damn is it funny how one loss is all it took to break her-mentally. but that is all due to her insane ego and thinking too much of herself.

Ronda always delivers the goods - even her loss was spectacular.
2qig0fw.jpg

Back