Women's attraction vs. Men's attraction

Gents, don't read too much into female behaviour.

Look like the best version of yourself, be self-sufficient and driven. Have a passion in life that makes you wake up in the morning besides women. It's never about them or what they want, it's about you and your goals. The less you want a permanent girl in your life, the more of them will try to latch on. And even if you don't figure it all out in your teens and 20s, don't worry, it becomes easy mode in the 30s. Just choose wisely.

Fuct if I know. Would have to do a search I guess.

I find it fascinating but, I take it with a grain of salt. The wage myth for instance panders to female victim. You hear girls bitch about cat calling. Cry once SMV is shot and attention dwindles.
Gents, don't read too much into female behaviour.

Look like the best version of yourself, be self-sufficient and driven. Have a passion in life that makes you wake up in the morning besides women. It's never about them or what they want, it's about you and your goals. The less you want a permanent girl in your life, the more of them will try to latch on. And even if you don't figure it all out in your teens and 20s, don't worry, it becomes easy mode in the 30s. Just choose wisely.

+ 1

Nice said. I have found this true. The only thing that I find tough is consistency of going to bars or clubs, juggling otions, and pursuing more when most guys you grew up with are settling down. Many guys get soft. I think Felix Dennis was onto something when he emphasized the importance of mentorship and for older man seeking younger people to mentor that got the ambition and vigor to leave their mark on the world. Always younger hungrier lions. New playboys coming up in the game and if a dude gets weak, he will take his little cherish.

I agree with this. Look at the black women that come from single mother homes. Especially over multiple generations. Their attitude is really a sight to see. You'll see a lot of divas. Even the fat ones. Probably especially the fat ones.
BWA-- Black Woman Attitude

I don't need no :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: to help me, I'm a strong black woman, I can raise my children without him (as she is on Gov help getting help from every other man in the US except the one who knocked her up).

I see and hear it...ALL.....DAY.....LONG..

I don't need no :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: to help me, I'm a strong black woman, I can raise my children without him (as she is on Gov help getting help from every other man in the US except the one who knocked her up).

Molyneux discusses this on his channel. The black household was fine but feminism and stupidity intervened. Again women are gatekeeper of sex PERIOD. MENGET called out and demonized for being violent. Shocker, women Continue to bang violent men.

Something guys need to acknowledge is female ego is based upon her SMV. Once this fails her new ego is victimhood.

God forbid women picked better men to sleep with. This is a problem but as long as white knights and captain save a hoe are around + free money, behavior won't change.

I haven't been around a lot of blacks in my life. But I have some and for short periods of time I was friends with some. I remember one black girl track athlete that was not like that at all. She really had it together. But you know what? Her dad and mom were married, very classy people and they were at her track meets.

This girl had a dad at home and didn't have some crazy single woman running the 3 ring circus show at home.

I mean submissive vs dominant. Men like submissive women and women like dominant men. SJWs, for example, think they'll get girl by being submissive because that's what they like. It eventually turns into school shootings.

depends on the woman.

be your F'ing self and someone will dig it. it really is that simple.

Fwiw, I read an article recently on a study that says women are highly attracted to empathy.

Altruism, not empathy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/women-like-altruistic-men-more-sex-2016-8

But studies consistently show thataltruism is a top quality women are drawn to when they are looking for a relationship.

And a new study in the British Journal of Psychology found that altruistic men may have more sex, too.

The researchers asked unmarried Canadian adults how much they did good deeds like giving money to charity or helping someone get their car out of the snow. They then asked the participants how often they had sex and how many partners they've had.

Men who reported more altruistic acts had more sex — and more partners. For those who were in relationships, good-hearted men were more likely to have had more sex in the last 30 days, too.

Test drops over time? Only if you're poor ;)

+ 1

@ peak SMV. Tune changes once she falls from grace. Once late 20s and begins "trying to get serious" (ie plan homemaker).

I respect it in women that are monogamous and have always been. I troll those who play the act up once alphas and playboys stop calling.

It's a game of female nature. Seeing it as it is and acting accordingly not how you wish it to be.

I heard an older playboy call it "God's sick joke." Women plateau fast. A aesthetics decline fast as does SMV yet he sex drive increases. Men increase in SMV with age and test drops over time.

Ding ding ding we have a winner.
Be yourself and get really good at something. You'll feel and act differently and women pick up that confidence.

depends on the woman.

depends on the woman.

I like this post.

Too many people lump together the typical club girl as the typical chick.

There's a lot of diversity in different places. The only commonality is bitches be cray cray crazy in some way.

depends on the woman.

even me?

July-20-2012-18-44-35-kasdf.jpg

Women like guys who have enough balls to ask them out but enough respect to be somewhat classy about it.

It's really that fucking simple, and I wished I figured it out when I was much younger.

I like this post.

Too many people lump together the typical club girl as the typical chick.

There's a lot of diversity in different places. The only commonality is bitches be cray cray crazy in some way.

there's a lot of within-group variability among both men and women. men are actually very different from other men, and the same goes for women. trying to lump them all into the same category will only make your interactions with them more F'ed up imo. treat everyone as their own individual, and get to know them.

I think most women are most attracted to alpha males that have the sensitivity of a beta male, aka people that don't exist.

One thing I've observed over the course of my life is that it's fairly common to see an intelligent guy with a dumb woman, but I've never seen an intelligent woman with a dumb guy.

I'm strong, sensitive, and good-looking. I've never had to care which trait women are specifically attracted to.
It's gotta suck to be a lesser man.

Sorry, guys.

depends on the woman.

How do you know? How would being yourself in India or China where the gender ratio is whack help at all? Rhetorical question, it wouldn't at all.

We need to put this myth of the soul mate to bed. There isn't a special someone out there for you but that doesn't relieve you of your duty to procreate. Find someone whose tolerable and act tolerably and have kids so there's someone to pay taxes when you're shitting yourself in an old folks home.

Back