Women's attraction vs. Men's attraction

To conclude, what is different from those days is that ideal that levitates above us, not the actual amount of real men.

Nicely said + 1

Chuck Palahniuk wrote fight club depicting the culture of girlie men. The movie lost sight of what the book was truly pushing. It didn't end all roses and butterflies. A generation of men raised by women...! The consequences are coming. Even more scary is this pc quick to be offended girlie man society. Most of which will be removed from the gene pool god forbid WWIII.

The lack of role and even the fact man is lost without purpose. David Deida discusses the following in his book.

Purpose > women family.

The sky could fall tomorrow. I will be shredding steps closer to my dream. A woman can come along or be forgotten like many others.

Have a dream. Go after it. The balls to do that leads to success but it takes courage. It's not easy. Nothing ever great was.

Fwiw, I read an article recently on a study that says women are highly attracted to empathy.

Fwiw, I read an article recently on a study that says women are highly attracted to empathy.
Some are. I heard something like this too. Some women are attracted to men that share their emotions all day. But that's not how it's supposed to be.

Some are. I heard something like this too. Some women are attracted to men that share their emotions all day. But that's not how it's supposed to be.

What I took from it was be the guy that grabs 'em by the hair and spanks their ass and when encountering the homeless help them out with some change (while she's looking, of course).

What I took from it was be the guy that grabs 'em by the hair and spanks their ass and when encountering the homeless help them out with some change (while she's looking, of course).
Oh my bad. Disregard what I said. I agree with you.

I was listening to some preacher, but he didn't say it nearly like you did.;)

There was an article about the Olympics and sexual relationships during the games 4 or 8 years ago. All the women want the gold medal winners, all the men want the hot chicks and don't care about their medal count.

The rise of more feminine men is due, at least partly, to birth control. Women's bodies already think they are pregnant, so now they want the person who will tend to them and not the alpha man who got them pregnant since he is long gone. It's the oldest trick in the book of biology, I would never take on another man's child--what a biologic failure of epic proportions---that is unless taking on offspring meant the female will make more of your own.

I agree with this. Look at the black women that come from single mother homes. Especially over multiple generations. Their attitude is really a sight to see. You'll see a lot of divas. Even the fat ones. Probably especially the fat ones.

I have a horrendous story about that, but it is not for the faint of heart.

Then why are telling us about how black women are when you never been with one and probably never had a black friend. Just find it weird you act like yuo know black women
You can see them on video if you want to.

lol, I hear ya, their shit changes faster than the weather

Get one of these, they help out a bit
Manslater-gadget-3.png

LOL! I sure could use one of those!

I have a female colleague that my queen is not that fond of me texting albeit there is absolutey nothing going on and never will. She says she is fine with it in words but not in her heart.

I cant stand when girls call themselves princess's.

Women usually have high expectations even when they aren't hot at all.
Only because men are willing to stoop really fucking low. I can't hate them them for being choosy when they have the option of choosing tons of men willing to date/fuck them. Just look at online dating. It is literally window shopping for women and really fucking attractive guys.

If you don't want to deal with them, convert to Islam or convert to prostitutes.

Women like tall guys, good looking guys and rich/successful guys. In terms of personality don't be a pussy. Everything else is so up to taste it's not worth mentioning.

Women want, men who put them in their place and take charge. Could you imagine a woman actually making an important decision? This is why we neeed Trump

The study is by who? Link source? There usually is a means of social engineering in said study.

For instance, such info pertains toward married women, women beyond SMV, and after years of being side piece in youth.

Guaranteed, this isn't about women in peak SMV 18-23. They prefer handle bar mustache, motorcycle, smoke in the sleeves, and complete indifference to her needs that resonates due to her daddy issues ala banished father syndrome.

Women want, men who put them in their place and take charge. Could you imagine a woman actually making an important decision? This is why we neeed Trump

Read art of the deal. Trump mentions there is a great time to be a wild man. I agree in many ways. Women get moist for alphas, for winners, for resources. Female nature wants resources. Her desire for babies kicks in sooner or later. The irony is the fact she squandered youth for free.

There was an article about the Olympics and sexual relationships during the games 4 or 8 years ago. All the women want the gold medal winners, all the men want the hot chicks and don't care about their medal count.

The rise of more feminine men is due, at least partly, to birth control. Women's bodies already think they are pregnant, so now they want the person who will tend to them and not the alpha man who got them pregnant since he is long gone. It's the oldest trick in the book of biology, I would never take on another man's child--what a biologic failure of epic proportions---that is unless taking on offspring meant the female will make more of your own.

I know exactly what you mean. Under no circumstances will I raise another man's child. I won't get serious with a single mother.

I cant stand when girls call themselves princess's.

Women usually have high expectations even when they aren't hot at all.

The worst is when they reference friends as "Godesses" and their friends reference them similarly (comment on a facebook picture etc.).

Only because men are willing to stoop really fucking low. I can't hate them them for being choosy when they have the option of choosing tons of men willing to date/fuck them. Just look at online dating. It is literally window shopping for women and really fucking attractive guys.

If you don't want to deal with them, convert to Islam or convert to prostitutes.

+ 1

Online dating equates to passive role typical female nature. Active dating is pursuing. Staking your claim in life rather than being adverse to competition.

Women being choosy and thus gatekeeper of sex has been the way since the dawn of time. This is classic hypergamy.

Note, male behavior is micromanaged and demonized. Female stupidity is encouraged through girl power tangents. Law panders to female crazy. The ghomeshi case illustrated female victimhood. Can't get the ring? Cry wolf. Collude. Lie under oath. When outed by a court of law, parade around outside as if acquiring an award.

The aftermath was more female victim rather than taking a closer look at female psychology and crazy.

Women have a lot of choice especially in peak SMV and even after, men will bang and betas will marry but she must date down (hence the divorce stat women initiate 2/3). It's nature contrary to the patriarchy rubbish narrative which again equates to victim.

It's not a problem if smart. If a woman blows up your phone years later, in all likelihood she just jumped off D, got chucked and somebody wants to deliver a sob story. Fuck not given.

New girls turning 18 everyday. I won't apologize. Every dog has his day. Your time will come. Be smart.

Also, I like Jim Gaffigan's take on weddings:

Can't seem to find Part 2 at the moment

Checkout freedom domain radio. Stefano Molyneux. Watch gene warfare segments.

It's not about to change anytime soon. Trump is the beginning of calling out the corruption ie corrupt hilarious Clinton. On college campuses calling men rapey yet husband accused of rape by 13 different women dating back to Oxford.

See the truth about single mom's and the reality of the situation.

Can't keep legs closed so your resources clean up her mess. There is a link to why dating single Mom is great. Molyneux destroys the nonsense with bloody facts.

There are many good women but very few in short supply worthy of a ltr necermind children or risking your networth via common law living or the business arrangement of marriage.

Does she challenge the status quo or does she follow the beaten path? Does victim hood resonate to her? At her peak SMV, when young hawtttt and thin, is she committee to you? Or is she skiing down cawk mountain, getting banged out by douche bags? Out pulling down investment bankers or trading in her golden years for guy she thinks is pretty or older rich man?

I don't have to tell you what is common. More common than the following is dudes checking out of the dating pool with a depreciating female who is about to take half his chit once her entitlement kicks off typically following her getting kids.

In comes nasty divorce + her back on carousel 2.0.

Free thinking female in peak SMV or gtfo

Back