Women that Hollywood says are attractive

lol at JLH. she might have been the hottest thing this universe has ever seen back when Heartbreakers came out.

Word life.

Gifs-jennifer-love-hewitt-16306321-264-404.gif

Anyone mentioning JLH needs to seriously fall back.

The only whack thing about her, is that she let Carson Daly smash. Dudes a mega herb.

I don't get Scarlet Johanssen and Mila Kunos. They've both got really wide, heart shaped faces and neither of them have ever done it for me.

Scarlet wasn't even close to being the hottest chick in Avengers. That Cobie Smulders chick who plays Maria Hill has is it all over Johanssen.

But that's nothing compared to how much Hollywood tried to push Mila Kunos as being hot.

In any given class I teach, there's at least a couple students that blow both if these girls out of the water.

SJP is literally the single ugliest woman anyone has ever tried to pretend wasn't a ditch pig, though.

She's always had a banging body and was pretty good looking in LA Story (1990). She didn't look half bad the first season of Sex and the City. Then something bad, really bad happened.

Was ok in that Bruce Willis movie and Honeymoon in Vegas too.

Google it.

Jennifer Love Hewitt, midget and not hot.

Jennifer Love Hewitt was between the end of the 90's and the middle of 00's on of the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen.

She had a beautiful face, hour glass figure, big tits, flat stomach, wide hips, bigg ass and nice legs.

She was also cute and sexy.

jennifer-love-hewitt-bouncing-boobs-9.gif

CxEEaci.gif

iUCOAwz3pu7BN.gif

Cate blanchett- not ugly just not pretty and lacking any sex appeal and charmless

Her appeal is in her charisma and screen presence in the same way that it is for a male actor.

Scarlett Johansson. That woman could be walking down the street and I doubt I'd notice her out of the crowd. If they didn't tell me - repeatedly, in almost every movie she is in - how stunning amazingly sexy she was, I would have no idea I was supposed to think that.

Last edited:
Scarlet wasn't even close to being the hottest chick in Avengers. That Cobie Smulders chick who plays Maria Hill has is it all over Johanssen.

YES!

Everyone kept going on about Johanssen, but I was like "who the fuck was that SHIELD chick???"...

She's drop dead gorgeous, IMO.

Scarlett Johansson. That woman could be walking down the street and I doubt I'd notice her out of the crowd. If they didn't tell me - repeatedly, in almost every movie she is - how stunning amazingly sexy she was, I would have no idea I was supposed to think that.

She was hot in Match Point.

tumblr_m7fc1qqACB1rq71ks.gif

I see women everyday better looking than that list -so good job.

You guys are insane. ScarJo is beautiful and oozes sex appeal.

Jennifer Love Hewitt, not hot?

I'll fight you

This has gotten out of control... A prime JLH is definitely on MY top 10 list of hottest celebs of all time.... maybe top 5...

Never got the hype over Julia Roberts.

Felt the same about Scarlett Johansen til I saw her in The Avengers with red hair and running around in that black suit.

Post pictures of bus you ride, pls.

[YT]sLB-uMPj27s[/YT]

I don't get Scarlet Johanssen and Mila Kunos. They've both got really wide, heart shaped faces and neither of them have ever done it for me.

But that's nothing compared to how much Hollywood tried to push Mila Kunos as being hot.

In any given class I teach, there's at least a couple students that blow both if these girls out of the water.

Pics or GTFO

SJP and Gyllenhaal are the only ones on OP's list that aren't particularly attractive to me. Suvari has a rather nice backside. I wouldn't have bitched out if I was Lester Burnham.

Back