Women that Hollywood says are attractive

Besides Gylanhall and Parker they are all hot (or unknown to me).

I swear these guys say this shit just to sound cool and contrary. The only three women on that list that I wouldn't call "hot" are Zellweger, Parker, and Gyllenhaal. Even then, they're still attractive.

Michelle Obama
Rihanna
Kardashian girls

Last edited:
Ready for the flames?
An admission to the gay kingdom is not flame coming.

If thinking Lawrence and Perry aren't that hot but Panittiere is, is gay, then i'm flaming Big Gay Al.

I'm not saying Lawrence and Perry aren't attractive. They're just overhyped here on this forum. Panittiere is not hype though. Fuck your opinion.

south-park-s01e04-big-gay-als-big-gay-boat-ride_4x3.jpg

i agree with beer. and don't besmirch my girl jennifer lawrence.

Jennifer Lawrence is sexy. She's not perfect, but she's got a funky personality that I like... and dem bewbz.

And lol at the trolls trying to suggest that JLH isn't hot. Ha!

Sandra Bullock could get it all day, e'r day.

Sandra+1.jpg

They've been trying to ram Reese Witherspoon down our throats for over 15 years, despite nobody really even biting

There's a guy at my work who looks just like her (minus the wig), and he doesn't even look girlish (+ has the authentic manly protruding jaw/underbite. Uncanny). If you put a blonde wig on him, he'd probably be swallowed in a stampede of paparazzi mistaking him for whatsherspoon.

I find Sandra Bullock attractive but I see what you're saying. I thought Gwyneth Paltrow was hot in Iron Man but I saw teh nudez and was not impressed at all so I agree with her being on the list.

I don't know how much attention she gets but Shailene Woodley is not attractive in the least bit IMO.
Scarlett Johansson.
I used to find her attractive but nowadays I've gotten really bored of her. So much so I don't even care to see on her on screen anymore.

I think Angelina Jolie is overrated. She was really hot for a short time but Hollywood pretends like she's still a young girl. I think her being cast as Maleficent is perfect though.

Gwyneth Paltrow is a prime example of the power of nepotism.

She sucks at every aspect of her job and is average looking at best. You can see hotter women on the bus.

I'm just going to leave you guys with a list of women that Hollywood/the media tries to pawn off to the public as gorgeous, but don't live up to the billing. Feel free to add your own.

Mena Suvari- Was Kevin Spacey really going to commit statutory rape over that?
Sandra Bullock- rather manish
Danica Patrick- very meh
Renee Zellweger- I feel as if she always looks like she's not sure what she's smelling and is squinting because she's trying to think of what it is.
Maggie Gyllenhaal- We all know the joke "The best acting in the Dark Knight was Christian Bale and Heath Ledger acting like she's attractive" Har har, but really.
Jennifer Lawrence- Throw a rock at any beach in the United States and you'll find women more attractive. I think her appeal is that she's hot for a girl that an average Joe could potentially hook up with.
Sarah Jessica Parker- Yeah...
Gwyneth Paltrow-
Hayden Panetierre- Great looking face, but like Danica Patrick, she's 4'11 and walks like a man.
Julia Roberts- More manish than Sandra Bullock

Disclaimer: Of course none of these women would ever even think about making secks with me, I'd be honored to have my elbow brush up against their boob on a crowded subway. I'm just pointing out that these women aren't the knockouts that they portray in movies.

I've met Danica and she is VERY hot. And for me her being really short is incredibly hot.

And I didn't know Hayden Panetierre was that short. I like her even more now. I think in going to start atwitter just for the purpose of finding out when shes coming out here and try to meet her.

I think SJP if ugly as fuck.

Sandra Bullock looks like a chick I was banging when I was like 18. She was like boneing one of my friends mom s...but not.

Back