Women that Hollywood says are attractive

TheBlondBomber

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm just going to leave you guys with a list of women that Hollywood/the media tries to pawn off to the public as gorgeous, but don't live up to the billing. Feel free to add your own.

Mena Suvari- Was Kevin Spacey really going to commit statutory rape over that?
Sandra Bullock- rather manish
Danica Patrick- very meh
Renee Zellweger- I feel as if she always looks like she's not sure what she's smelling and is squinting because she's trying to think of what it is.
Maggie Gyllenhaal- We all know the joke "The best acting in the Dark Knight was Christian Bale and Heath Ledger acting like she's attractive" Har har, but really.
Jennifer Lawrence- Throw a rock at any beach in the United States and you'll find women more attractive. I think her appeal is that she's hot for a girl that an average Joe could potentially hook up with.
Sarah Jessica Parker- Yeah...
Gwyneth Paltrow-
Hayden Panetierre- Great looking face, but like Danica Patrick, she's 4'11 and walks like a man.
Julia Roberts- More manish than Sandra Bullock

Disclaimer: Of course none of these women would ever even think about making secks with me, I'd be honored to have my elbow brush up against their boob on a crowded subway. I'm just pointing out that these women aren't the knockouts that they portray in movies.

Jennifer Lawrence.

I am ready for teh flames.

I disagree with Hayden Panetierre though.

Not everyone finds the same things attractive. Also being attractive isn't entirely about appearance. I would rather watch a film with a woman that is a 7 but has charm than a bubbly blonde 10 that has no personality.

angelina jolie

eva longoria

eva green minus the tits

penelope cruz

Not into the super thin model but I like a model type body with a little meat. Skeleton whoopie is dangerous you need a cushion for safe landings. :icon_chee

Not everyone finds the same things attractive. What else is there to say?

This.

Also, if that's your list of "too hot to fuck, but not really that hot" women, who do you consider a 9/10?

All the women listed are gorgeous except Maggie G and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Princess Diana. She looked like a homely Sunday School teacher.

Jennifer Aniston, quite average and a horrible actress.

Jennifer Love Hewitt, midget and not hot.

my contribution:

michelle_williams_short_hair_7.jpg

Jennifer Aniston, quite average and a horrible actress.

Jennifer Love Hewitt, midget and not hot.

lol at JLH. she might have been the hottest thing this universe has ever seen back when Heartbreakers came out.

I would eat through Jennifer Love Hewitt's sweater to get to those heavenly orbs.

JLH could do no wrong sir

How dare you

Back