Women-only Uber?

Did..... did they steal this idea from Bojack Horseman?

Also lol at the people triggered from this. I'm sorry women being able to leave the kitchen offends you so much.

The problem is won't this be a foot in the door for people to start sex-segregation in other areas.

What I mean by that is in a mentality way, people will start thinking this way for most other things (public transport etc). Especially if leftist trolls start demanding it to appease Muslims.

The only problem is that one helpless woman driving another helpless woman just equals two helpless women.

Meh, we have plenty of women only business already. I go to a women’s only gym nearby, of which there are several, and my husband has to drive a good distance to get a gym that lets those unsavory Xy people in.

How about this… We open a men’s only gym/bar/taxi service/hair service/whatever and see how long until it gets protested into oblivion – then we shut these women’s only services down because we’re not sexist assholes. Sound fair? Or do you figure the people who applaud these women only services give a rat's ass about "fair"?

Powerful white males do not concern themselves with such matters.

*oppresses minorities and makes lots of money*

Meh, we have plenty of women only business already. I go to a women’s only gym nearby, of which there are several, and my husband has to drive a good distance to get a gym that lets those unsavory Xy people in.

How about this… We open a men’s only gym/bar/taxi service/hair service/whatever and see how long until it gets protested into oblivion – then we shut these women’s only services down because we’re not sexist assholes. Sound fair? Or do you figure the people who applaud these women only services give a rat's ass about "fair"?

Personally, I like viewing this through the trans lens. I see nothing wrong with women's only gyms, or men's only golf clubs. But, what if I wake up one morning and identify as a woman, as is my prerogative given that gender is non-binary and socially constructed? Am I welcome in your gym where I may skip the workout completely and just take an extra long shower with other fellow lady patrons?

Personally, I like viewing this through the trans lens. I see nothing wrong with women's only gyms, or men's only golf clubs. But, what if I wake up one morning and identify as a woman, as is my prerogative given that gender is non-binary and socially constructed? Am I welcome in your gym where I may skip the workout completely and just take an extra long shower with other fellow lady patrons?

Truth be told, I have no problem with women or men only institutions. My problem is that people are quite happy to accept countless women only institutions, women only discounts, women only this or that – but anything men only must be protested until it’s shut down.

The whole trans and “I identify as” thing just takes a big steamy crap in the whole pudding though. Your points are good ones. Enjoy your shower - I have a rowing machine at home.

Oh, on a side note, and for your viewing pleasure...

106wqye.jpg

Why not, there are all female gyms, sounds like an okay market to expand on.

Oh, on a side note, and for your viewing pleasure...

106wqye.jpg
I'm more surprised that they had a "no smoking" sign in an era where smoking was encouraged and a rite of passage for most young males (50s)

I think they all know it's true, deep down. Especially the "triggered" ones; they're triggered because it kills them to know they're weaker.

But I'm not gunna punish the sane 85% of women because the 15% are fat pink-haired slobtards. For something like taxis it makes sense.
I question your ratio. In my experience they're all fucking nuts.

Back