Women-only Uber?

The only reason to oppose such a thing would be because of double standards, but those standards are coming from a retarded place.

Disregarding the annoying 'It's 2016' politics, if women feel safer with women drivers they should be able to have such a service if they want to.

As a white male I can have no option on the subject.

Males are predators aren't they? Females are prey items. Unfortunately lots of males cannot be trusted when in close proximity to females, they are dangerous. Female only anything is fine. Why would anyone not want females to feel safe when out and about?

I'm for it. It would help women feel more safe.

But then again, I am a bigot.
Perhaps this is a reasonable tool for those of us not brainwashed by the left. I'm tempted to just start accepting the label.

The true danger of unjustifiably calling people racist, sexist and bigots is that becomes kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy. For example, someone says, "You think all unprivileged minorities/women can't think as rationally or clearly as you", then I start to wonder if they are right, because that particular individual clearly isn't thinking as rationally and clearly as me. Makes me tempted to reply, "maybe women all really are dumb cunts" or something.

The whole thing is making me start to get so frustrated at people that can't think rationally, I'm tempted to stoop to their level.

As a white male I can have no option on the subject.

So much privileged, not even allowed to form opinions. A bigot, racist and a sexist too, great time to be a white man. BTW you should feel guilty about slavery.

For it for same reasons as Rex and Rip, pains me to type that.

Honestly, I think the sexes should be segregated far more than they are. There should be far more men and women only businesses and schools.
You sound like an Islamist
But I think I see your point and I'm not sure I entirely disagree.

Honestly, I think the sexes should be segregated far more than they are. There should be far more men and women only businesses and schools.
I think maybe you should convert to Islam.

*Mosques are almost all gender segregated.

* They're very socially conservative.

* No feminism and SJW's are permitted

* Homosexuality is immoral

* Clothing is very conservative, particularly the hijab

* No dyed hair and freaky looking folks.

* Very faithful women and strict laws against degeneracy.

* Strict punishments

* Also dislike those that look outsiders.

It would be a perfect fit for you Devout Pessimist. Why don't you embrace the Islamic way of life?

Don't care until it gets subsidised by taxpayers.

Also a lot of uber/taxi drivers here are sex pests and harass/ assault women/young girls.

* Strict punishments

It would be a perfect fit for you Devout Pessimist. Why don't you embrace the Islamic way of life?

But then there's the whole rest of the "total way of life" elephant in the room. And that it's not the truth come from the God of Abraham and Isaac. Thank God for the information age we live in exposing Islam for the false cult that it is.

But then there's the whole rest of the "total way of life" elephant in the room. And that it's not the truth come from the God of Abraham and Isaac.

Oh, Ok. So one of your main issues with it is that, it's that it's not "the truth comes from the God of Abraham and Isaac."

Thank God for the information age we live in exposing Islam for the false cult that it is.

Thank God for the information age we live in exposing "idiotic religious fantasies" for the false cult that they are.

Oh, Ok. So one of your main issues with it is that, it's that it's not "the truth comes from the God of Abraham and Isaac."

Thank God for the information age we live in exposing "idiotic religious fantasies" for the false cult that they are.

Paragraph 1: yes

Pargraph 2: sounds good - I agree

* Strict punishments

Straight up I always thought he sounded like a Muslim lol.

Straight up I always thought he sounded like a Muslim lol.
It's bizarre to me that the self proclaimed conservatives like Devout pessimist rally against Islam, when he would be well suited to that ideology. Let's be honest, his views fit right into the Islam ideology. Whilst the regressive Left that promote Islam, they basically stand against everything Islam promote. Pretty mind boggling to me. So Devout pessimist, do you accept Allah as your savior and Mohammad as the one and only prophet?

For realsies? That was a plot point on the new season of Bojack Horseman

not many people will get this:

maxresdefault.jpg

not many people will get this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Lmao, that's what I thought!

What, now you're telling me we need to invest in spaghetti strainers? Hollywoo, you so crazy.

The only reason to oppose such a thing would be because of double standards, but those standards are coming from a retarded place.

Disregarding the annoying 'It's 2016' politics, if women feel safer with women drivers they should be able to have such a service if they want to.

Yet, what do the same LGTBQI proponents have to say about this? They claim that a transwoman is an actual woman and all that is required is identifying as such. So where do we stand? Can a man who identifies as a woman use the service or work for the company?

You can't have it both ways now can you? Well, you can in the current year, but people are going to notice.

Back