Women need to man up.

this is a post a feminist left on their tumblr account

tumblr_ni2skqMDH11u4hqy3o1_500.jpg

"How many times do people need to hear,

Like a lot of things feminism started off with the best intentions but then was eventually taken over by spoiled brats. As others mentioned it's gone beyond equality and is now just about social politics and power.

I think a lot of the problem is people really like the idea of being on a holy crusade against evil. But in the first world we more or less have equality already and the big battles were all waged a generation ago.

Imo it's just a lot of spoiled girls (not women) just looking for attention and someone to blame for their problems. It's strange how certain types of people can never feel happy unless they feel they're being persecuted. Real first world problems.

Last edited:
The girl is passing notes during a chemistry test thus sabotaging her chance of becoming a stereotype-defying female scientist?

almost. the girl is writing rape jokes on a piece of paper during class, then pretending like someone passed it to her both sabotaging her chance of becoming a stereotype-defying female scientist and also pretending to be a victim of rape culture even though she wrote the note herself(i'm sure her doing that is some how because of the patriarchy and a result of rape culture)

being a victim is like a badge of honor for feminists. it's the the point where if they aren't being victimised by someone else they do it to themselves then say "see, look at me, i'm a victim too!!". this is how they are trying to keep feminism relevant. without them being seen as victims their whole ideology becomes irrelevant in the public eye.

they actually WANT to be victims. feminism must be a symptom some sort of mental illness.

Last edited:
almost. the girl is writing rape jokes on a piece of paper during class, then pretending like someone passed it to her both sabotaging her chance of becoming a stereotype-defying female scientist and also pretending to be a victim of rape culture even though she wrote the note herself(i'm sure her doing that is some how because of the patriarchy and a result of rape culture)

being a victim is like a badge of honor for feminists. it's the the point where if they aren't being victimised by someone else they do it to themselves then say "see, look at me, i'm a victim too!!". this is how they are trying to keep feminism relevant. without them being seen as victims their whole ideology becomes irrelevant in the public eye.

they actually WANT to be victims. feminism must be a symptom some sort of mental illness.

Sorry, how is the conclusion that she faked receiving the note?

i'm manspreading on this thread and making it about how feminists are retards

#sorrynotsorry #feministstoldmenottoapologizeanymore

first order of business in my new thread.

wikipedia contributors are trying to ban men from going on certain wikipedia pages because "Wikipedia needs a place where women can feel safer and not always overwhelmed by male advice, criticism, and explanations."

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/WikiProject_Women

basically they want to make sure there is absolutely NO males viewing or contributing to whatever propaganda they are trying to promote on wikipedia.

but women are not weaker vessels according to feminists.

the handwriting on the page behind the note is the same. also when people started calling her out for it she deleted the picture from her account.

I imagine because the printing on the test sheet is the same as on the note. Which could of course have a few different explanations.

I'm a tad disappointed I couldn't anticipate voxom there.

i'm manspreading on this thread and making it about how feminists are retards

#sorrynotsorry #feministstoldmenottoapologizeanymore

first order of business in my new thread.

wikipedia contributors are trying to ban men from going on certain wikipedia pages because "Wikipedia needs a place where women can feel safer and not always overwhelmed by male advice, criticism, and explanations."

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/WikiProject_Women

basically they want to make sure there is absolutely NO males viewing or contributing to whatever propaganda they are trying to promote on wikipedia.

but women are not weaker vessels according to feminists.

I offer the thread to you. Good luck, champ.

I offer the thread to you. Good luck, champ.

since this thread was originally about manspreading(vaguely) in a show of good faith i'll briefly return this thread to that topic.

"NYC Subways: What Happens When a Lady "Manspreads"

What Happens When a Lady "Manspreads"? nothing happens, nobody bats an eye, nobody cares(except a few people who notice she looks like an idiot sitting like that), it's not a gender issue, it's a complete non-issue. but in typical feminist fashion even though they found out that no one gives a shit when a woman "manspreads" they still try to sway the video and make it seem like men are evil entitled pieces of shit for trying to sit comfortably even though no one told them to not sit like that.

woman 'it felt uncomfortable for me to do it' so she stops

but what about the man?

woman to man: "did it feel good?(talking about manspreading)"
man: "it felt really empowering"

yep, that's definitely something never would have said without coaching.

"it's possibly that manspreading breeds bigger problems than just uncomfortable subway rides" yep, everything a man does is evil and also leads to more evil. what else is new?

and then the obvious part of people actually told the guy to stop but nobody told the girl anything which contradicts the argument that everyone is OK with men doing it but wouldn't be cool if women did. patriarchy theory fails again. but woe is you "if that was a women it would never be socially accepted".

as i've said before feminists don't care about equality. they care about telling people how to think, act, and talk. with manspreading they are trying to dictate how men sit on the subway/bus. fuck them.

Last edited:
Oh, vox, you articulate professor of life. I completely agree. Manspreading is not a gender issue, it's not a statement or a microaggression towards gender. At worst, it's just plain old rude behavior.

Your eyes look nice today btw, vox.

good news guys. new york has started a campaign to stop manspreading.

"The advertising campaign in New York telling men to stop “manspreading” has cost the city’s taxpayers more than $76,000."

"The MTA hired Edison Lithograph and Printing Corp. to print thousands of posters and placards, which will appear in 2,600 subway cars. The company produces all of MTA’s advertising and brochures."

"The MTA is $34.4 billion in debt."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/new-yorks-anti-manspreading-campaign-cost-76707/

one less microaggression a man can use to oppress women

as we can all see feminism is still focusing on the important battles and should definitely still be taken seriously.

"Manspreading" is such a stupid complaint.

Anyone who has been on a bus, train, or subway compartment has seen women taking up multiple seats with shopping bags, purses, and/or posture.

article-2323520-19BE28DF000005DC-48_634x624.jpg

But when a man barely takes up more room than is necessary, it's a gender-biased microaggression?

Fuck off.

^ my experience with that is that women usually move their bag to accommodate me but I'm a handsome young man who showers and dresses nice.

I think it's pretty spot on.

There was a time period where feminism was about empowering women, and telling them that if they work hard, they can do everything a man can do. The goal was to make it easier for future generations of women to be seen as equals to men.

Now? Feminism is about creating a culture of fear and hatred towards men. Women are told that all men are rapists. They spread nonsense statistics and fabricate bullshit that brainwashes women into thinking they're victims for such heinous crimes as "catcalling" and "dress codes".

There is a legitimate culture of women who feel as though they are abused and victimized by "microaggressions". There is a legitimate culture of women would rather make men out to be the devil than to raise themselves up.

Feminism used to be about empowering women. Now it's about asking the government to chop off the legs of men to make things equal. It's about being offended at such minor bullshit.

Then they turn around and blame "the patriarchy". The Patriarchy, of course, being an umbrella that covers all things that these women are offended about. A way to blame every little personal issue on MEN instead of taking responsibility for themselves.

[Side note: This rant is about feminism in America and most of western culture, where feminism is not needed. I think that feminism is absolutely valid in places that could actually be described as Patriarchal societies.]

One good way to describe the difference between the two kinds which I like to use is "feminism" being related to recognising the equal intrinsic value of both sexes, and "feminazism" being the the latter kind.

Anyone who has been on a bus, train, or subway compartment has seen women taking up multiple seats with shopping bags, purses, and/or posture.

But when a man barely takes up more room than is necessary, it's a gender-biased microaggression?

Fuck off.

shhhhh....

just listen and believe.

B8LSF-4IUAAfigL.png

I've seen people taking up a second seat with bags a lot more than I've seen manspreading.

And how about those people who sit in the aisle seat and block off the window seat?

Fuck off.

When I see that shit, I just ask if she can remove them so I can sit.It's pretty tertible that they won't remove them temselves when other people have to stand.

Back