Women need to man up.

So should I leave the toilet seat up? Or down?

Because leaving it up would be a symbol of oppression. But leaving it down implies that women cannot handle things themselves.

This is why I need feminism.

It's poor form to do anything other than putting down the lid as well.

Women need to learn how to fall properly. Whenever a woman falls it looks like you're watching a crash test dummy.

I agree. There is nothing finer than a good looking female Judoka

These women have the looks of a red skittle but the personality of a green skittle.

Im here to turn women into ball crushing men.

Enquire within.

The last two posts are utterly confusing to me. Red skittles what? Ball crush who?

The last two posts are utterly confusing to me. Red skittles what? Ball crush who?

Just crush mens balls with your weaker hand while feeding yourself skittles with your
other hand woman, thank me later.

#helpingwomenstaystrong

Just crush mens balls with your weaker hand while feeding yourself skittles with your

#helpingwomenstaystrong

Can I substitute smarties for skittles? I heart chocolate.

This woman understands what is going on... I think?

Why can't you just ignore these people?

I would ignore anyone who used the word "manspreading" in a sentence.

I had to google that btw, I had no idea what that even meant.

The far bigger problem on transit is people using one whole seat for their bags. 95% of the time it's women. Microaggressive bitches!

Did you use Google Image search?

#helpingwomenstaystrong

You're doing god's work, Bro.

Did you use Google Image search?

No. After I found out what it meant I was disappointed that people are making a big deal over something so trivial and felt no desire to investigate further.

The far bigger problem on transit is people using one whole seat for their bags. 95% of the time it's women. Microaggressive bitches!

I do that some times but only when it is not busy and the train is empty. I always keep it on my lap or the floor during the rush and I actually give up my seat for old people. That is something that many people don't seem to be doing much anymore here. I always see old ladies standing and nobody even attempts to give up their seat anymore. It's becoming a cruel world.

Can I substitute smarties for skittles? I heart chocolate.

tumblr_inline_ms2hqmQaxU1qz4rgp.gif

Ima have to get back to you on that one...
You're bending the rules again!

You're doing god's work, Bro.

EGIK8pQ.gif

A girl i know did a televised piece on manspreading. She interviewed my knucklehead friend who went on a tangent about stinky homeless people.

The issue with this line of reasoning (although I don't principally disagree with your overall assertion) is that our presumptions surrounding each sex's respective strengths and weaknesses serve as a barrier to those that choose to defy gender expectations.

While on average, men may be better than math than woman, and on average, woman are more nurturing than men, there is going to be a subset of those groups that excel regardless of our "sex brain" (as you characterized it).

A brilliant female engineering student should not have to prove to her male colleagues that she equal to them, and conversely, a male nurse shouldn't have his patients assume that he provides a lower quality of care than his female counterpart.

People's worth (in a vocational sense) should be judged on the merits of their work. As far as I'm concerned, this is mutually exclusive of their gender, race etc.

You're right, however, there is a natural tendency for us to stereotype as a shorthand to percieving the world. We ain't getting rid of it. Like a kid could be as smart as an adult but they'll have to prove it first. Expectations are what they are and although the line is blurry, I believe once one proves one lies outside expectations, usually it's job done.

It's a loud and socially viable minority, believe it or not.

The majority of feminists will sit around and complain about issues without doing anything about them. The feminists you're talking about complain about non-issues and then actually go out to "fix" them. That's how we ended up with the Duluth Model. That's how we ended up with a federal rape definition that doesn't include "forced to penetrate". That's how 99% of rape convictions are against men, despite studies showing that 40% of perpetrators are women when you include "forced to penetrate" as rape. That's how we end up with the "Yes is Yes" law in California that says you can revoke your consent at any point without telling your partner, and it's rape.

The "good feminists" aren't the ones making moves. You can't shun the most accomplished section of your movement just because you don't like what they do. If you're not fighting against their actions and still call yourself a feminist, you're just a PR campaign. You're the one who says "NOT ALL FEMINISTS!" to try to maintain a nice name for the movement while fucked up shit is being done on it's behalf.

Feminism didn't get a bad reputation for nothing.

This.

this is a post a feminist left on their tumblr account

tumblr_ni2skqMDH11u4hqy3o1_500.jpg

"How many times do people need to hear, “Rape jokes aren’t funny.” before they get it?"

notice anything interesting about this picture?
(hint: feminists like to victimise themselves)

Back