Women need to man up.

Doesn't have anything to do with feminism. If you're spreading your legs so much that you're taking up 3 seats, you're being a dick. Arresting people for it is excessive though. People should self-police and speak up if they see people that need the seats.

No it definitely has to do with feminism. It's called "manspreading." You are right that taking up multiple seats is a dick move, but this whole movement only targets when men do it by spreading there legs, not all the other reasons people take up multiple seats (putting bags on seats, coats/jackets, resting your feet on the seats. groceries). I don't live in a place with a big public transit system, but I'm sure those that do could tell us some pretty funny stories.

Arguing that something is bad on the basis that the group who brought it up is unpopular is fallacious.

To take up multiple seats you would have to spread yourself as much as possible on top on having your bag next to you. That's going out of your way to be a dick and people who do that, male or female, should expect to be called out on it.

These annoying bitches need to go away. It's not my fault nobody wants to bang you. Maybe try not being a lunatic or something.

Doesn't have anything to do with feminism. If you're spreading your legs so much that you're taking up 3 seats, you're being a dick. Arresting people for it is excessive though. People should self-police and speak up if they see people that need the seats.

The document is about absurd arrests that New York police officers have made in order to fulfill quotas. It includes "vignettes" of people getting arrested for break-dancing and officers literally apologizing for the stupidity of the charges they're trying to press.

In other words, move along - this is just another case of voxom playing chicken little with the information he chooses to present.

Arguing that something is bad on the basis that the group who brought it up is unpopular is fallacious.

To take up multiple seats you would have to spread yourself as much as possible on top on having your bag next to you. That's going out of your way to be a dick and people who do that, male or female, should expect to be called out on it.

who's arguing this?

...and weren't you just arguing that the group(feminism) didn't even bring it up?

is tom hanks spreading himself out as much as possible here? is the woman in the seat next to him who is taking up more space than he is? why is he the only one to be called on manspreading?

B8CeoUNCcAEA9hU.jpg

The document is about absurd arrests that New York police officers have made in order to fulfill quotas. It includes "vignettes" of people getting arrested for break-dancing and officers literally apologizing for the stupidity of the charges they're trying to press.

In other words, move along - this is just another case of voxom playing chicken little with the information he chooses to present.

no. in other words, feminists have managed to get one more bullshit law passed that police officers can arrest someone for for no real reason, and you are sitting here defending that retarded law being passed because it is sitting next to a bunch of other retarded laws that shouldn't even exist. good job.

normal person: "wow, this new man-spreading law is stupid'
retarded person: "who cares? there are already retarded laws so it doesn't matter if we keep making more and more and more"

i thought everyone would be in agreement that we should be moving towards having less stupid laws? but i guess not.

how about this "no dancing law"? are you cool with these people being arrested for dancing?

the more bullshit laws the better, right?

I always thought you guys were being a bit hysterical about this stuff. But if these crazies are getting laws passed now then I don't know anymore.

ah i see, its all the females fault then?
not all feminists are the same, people tend to lump them all into one. i'm a feminist myself and it really pisses me off when i see so much discrimination in society. personally i've never met an extreme feminist but i'd say just about every woman i've been with is a feminist to varying degrees.
if i were a woman i would be one of the extreme ones.

I thought it would be appropriate to bump this since there is a thread on the front page about Leslie Smith beating up a sexual harasser at a night club and a bunch of dude bros are calling for her head.

no. in other words, feminists have managed to get one more bullshit law passed that police officers can arrest someone for for no real reason, and you are sitting here defending that retarded law being passed because it is sitting next to a bunch of other retarded laws that shouldn't even exist. good job.

the more bullshit laws the better, right?

Nice try, but your shitty red herring won't distract from the point that this business contributes nothing to your tired anti-feminism narrative.

If you wanted to complain about wanton law-making I expect you would have done just that, rather than cherry-picking quotes from an article you failed to contextualize and using them to bump an old thread about feminism.

The more you post the more obvious your dishonesty becomes.

Nice try, but your shitty red herring won't distract from the point that this business contributes nothing to your tired anti-feminism narrative.

If you wanted to complain about wanton law-making I expect you would have done just that, rather than cherry-picking quotes from an article you failed to contextualize and using them to bump an old thread about feminism.

The more you post the more obvious your dishonesty becomes.

one of my many complaints about modern feminists has always been the bullshit laws they are trying to and successfully passing, i've even said so multiple times on sherdog. you can try to weasle out of your dumbass statement all you want, but at the end of the day you just finished defending more bullshit laws being made. so congrats.

not ot mention this thread was originally made about women(mainly feminists) needing to stop complaining about stupid tiny little things. and that i had already brought up the manspreading shit in this thread as an example of feminists complaining about tiny little bullshit issues. and i re-upped it to add onto that post to show how far feminists will take these frivolous issues, that is to become actual laws.

so go ahead and defend these bullshit laws all you want. i don't understand why anyone would(who isn't a lunatic feminist). but have at it.

I always thought you guys were being a bit hysterical about this stuff. But if these crazies are getting laws passed now then I don't know anymore.
[bullshit defence mechanism to try to prevent people from criticising the cult of feminists activated]

no, no, no. it's just the feminists on tumblr complaining about these. so just sit back and let the crazies do their thing. they have impact on the real world anyway. the feminists in the real world are for all for a good cause and we should never criticise feminism because it takes away from the importance of all these noble issues they are fighting for.

Back