Crime Women beheaded in church by Islamic terrorist in Nice (France), 3 dead

Pretty much

Slovenia is exactly for heavier stuff like ak from what I hear

Hand guns are accessible in europe everywhere

If somebody really wants to throw down, they can just KO a fat cop, disarm them and start blasting.

Yes. I remember in 2016/2017.

The UK had voted for Brexit, the USA had voted for Trump and nationalism was increasing in Italy, France, Netherlands...

But then the Netherlands voted for Rutte instead of Gert Wilders and France voted for Macron instead of LePen ... it completely destroyed that momentum that was building.

It also emboldened the globalist left. The Labor party and EU sympathisers were subverting Brexit and the democrats in the US were filibustering Trump and entangling him with bullshit impeachment’s and fake Russian collusions.

The French and the Dutch really fucked Europe (and western civilization) that year by voting the way they did.

Wilders was never even close to being in contention, never mind winning.

France is okay, it's not that bad.
Not now, but s huge amount if the youth will not be participating when they grow up. Which will be highly detrimental to society.

Not now, but s huge amount if the youth will not be participating when they grow up. Which will be highly detrimental to society.

It's not as if all muslims don't participate in society, though. The War Room stance seems to be that none do, when the reality is the majority of muslims go to work, go shopping, etc like everyone else.

Pretty much

Slovenia is exactly for heavier stuff like ak from what I hear

Hand guns are accessible in europe everywhere
You can get anything you want in Charleroi, Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent even. But especially in Charleroi and Brussels, lol.

A guy got locked up because he recorded himself loading an AK-47 and put it on youtube, he then did some robberies but he's out again.

Who cares

getting an illegal gun is easy as fuck in europe
I'm sure that's true but then I'm left wondering why the last three Islamist attacks were with knives instead of guns. You'd think the Islamists would be the most motivated to get their hands on guns.

Seems like in 2015 the Bataclan and Hebdo attacks were more so by organized Islamist elements, therefore better able to access things like illegal firearms, whereas these latest attacks are "lone wolf" style.

Something happened in France before this... I think it was the theatre shooting and Trump used it to promote gun ownership.

There always seems to be a lot of terror activities before Trump gets elected.

The DGSE has the S-file for I don’t know how many potential terrorists, certainly the number is dozen times higher than the arrests of last week.
At this point, those people should be detained NOT ONLY surveilled.

edited.

I'm sure that's true but then I'm left wondering why the last three Islamist attacks were with knives instead of guns. You'd think the Islamists would be the most motivated to get their hands on guns.

Seems like in 2015 the Bataclan and Hebdo attacks were more so by organized Islamist elements, therefore better able to access things like illegal firearms, whereas these latest attacks are "lone wolf" style.

I think this is it. These aren't organised attacks, they're mentally ill people being spurred on by people like Erdogan into thinking they're doing something which is somehow defending their religion.

If your country has around 10% muslim population it can expect terror attacks and civil unrest.

If your country has 20-30% muslims, it can expect civil war.

My memory is a bit hazy but the first form of jihad (by Mohammad) was immigration and then insulting, attacking those around him whilst he increased numbers inside their nation. Once they get the numbers and the host nation is weak enough, they will carve out and take their own land within.

From memory (and a likely inaccurate census) France is around 10%.

Ever since I started reading on islam and such I always thought France would be the first European country to go into civil war over it.

Terrible to see yet another attack from these insane maniacs.

It’s really not, man.

Islam is not compatible with western civilization, but let’s not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Christianity has universal ethics and is a large reason why the west is the west.

These days one could easily argue the opposite; that Christianity is what it is today due to secular philosophy. We can all see how many things in the Bible Christians say doesn't matter, and even more that they don't even bother to live after because they want to be like the rest of us, and Christians are much less violent today than they were in history when the church had more direct power (not comparing violence of different religions here, just comparing Christianity of different ages). That shouldn't really happen with a rule book made by an all-knowing god since if you actually believe that, how could man ever refute those messages? The biggest issue around Islam is probably that the religion was allowed to stay in power, allowing for stale necrocracy instead of allowing philosophy to modernize their societies. Hence we have many of them still thinking with medieval minds.

Wilders was never even close to being in contention, never mind winning.

Looking at what is happening to Europe, he really should be. Otherwise, expect to see a lot more beheadings and civil unrest.

Europe needed a strong swing to the right a long time ago. What we are seeing now is due to decades “tolerance”.

It’s not surprising to see another attack. The fact that they were beheaded inside their own church is just despicable. You should be 100% safe when inside your place of worship. I’d hate to live in France.

Terrible to see yet another attack from these insane maniacs.

These days one could easily argue the opposite; that Christianity is what it is today due to secular philosophy. We can all see how many things in the Bible Christians say doesn't matter, and even more that they don't even bother to live after because they want to be like the rest of us, and Christians are much less violent today than they were in history when the church had more direct power (not comparing violence of different religions here, just comparing Christianity of different ages). That shouldn't really happen with a rule book made by an all-knowing god since if you actually believe that, how could man ever refute those messages? The biggest issue around Islam is probably that the religion was allowed to stay in power, allowing for stale necrocracy instead of allowing philosophy to modernize their societies. Hence we have many of them still thinking with medieval minds.

Not everyone follows the book perfectly. Humans are flawed creatures. Just because the book didn’t create a never-ending utopia doesn’t mean it is useless and can’t lead to great things.

The people that built and pioneered western civilization were mostly believers.

Back