Crime Women beheaded in church by Islamic terrorist in Nice (France), 3 dead

And it's time to play...Terror Attack Bingo! ;)

- "Islam means Peace".

- "Lone wolf attacker"

- "Mental health issues".

- "XRW terrorism is the real threat".

- "Attacker was known to police and security services".

- "Lessons will be learned".

- "Love Trumps Hate".

- "We stand with France".
dont forget "muslim community strongly condems!!!!!"

Almost feel sorry for Macron, just for how hated he is going to be by the end of his rule. Guy probably could have had a nice career ahead as a bureaucrat if he wasn't elected President. Now you have to wonder if he can even stay in France without a dozen bodyguards around him at all times.
Well we know he can always hang out with his Caribbean friends.
download.jpg

Here we go again. "Religion of peace" "mostly peaceful" "racism" claims already incoming from the lefties who are defending this kinda shit.

No normal person would defend this bud....

Yet there are already thousands of tweets from people who are crying that people are racist AGAINST the islam. No word about the beheading itself. Telling.

Idiots abound... especially on Twitter. And there are people who ARE prejudice against Muslims. I'm sure they are tweeting as well... its the normal peeps that aren't sitting on Twitter posting redic stuff every second that are the majority.

By the way i think theres a big chance of "lone gunman walking in to a mosque" situation happening right now

Would avoid religious places no matter the religion right now.

Except sun worshippers since they can literally worship their god from rooftop.

Praise the sun mofos

By the way i think theres a big chance of "lone gunman walking in to a mosque" situation happening right now

Praise the sun mofos
they got to watch out for rooftop snipers.

Horrible stuff and at a church no less, RIP. Probably the time France needs church more than ever and something gruesome like this happens. Nice looking church too.

Praise the sun mofos
Gun laws in France seem strict, how realistic is that?

They should sweep the mosques and run an audit over their financial activities if they haven't done that already. Macron needs to go full-frontal on all of them, not just the salafists.

Who cares

getting an illegal gun is easy as fuck in europe

I guess there's the chance that such a transaction might be intercepted by the police, but generally-speaking, if there's a will, there's a way.

Gun laws mostly prevent the most inept/mentally ill people from shooting a place up. Anybody who is capable, and willing, can still do it.

The biggest thing preventing people from going nuts and killing folks, is their comfortable lifestyle. If you take that away, and COVID arguably is starting to take that away, I wouldn't count out the possibility of retaliation/counter-retaliation.

I guess there's the chance that such a transaction might be intercepted by the police, but generally-speaking, if there's a will, there's a way.

Gun laws mostly prevent the most inept/mentally ill people from shooting a place up. Anybody who is capable, and willing, can still do it.

The biggest thing preventing people from going nuts and killing folks, is their comfortable lifestyle. If you take that away, and COVID arguably is starting to take that away, I wouldn't count out the possibility of retaliation/counter-retaliation.

Guns are not that watched by police

Shit in slovenia you can buy illegal one under counter and smuggle it through border to your if you want.

Thank you free movement eu

Guns are not that watched by police

Shit in slovenia you can buy illegal one under counter and smuggle it through border if you want.

Thank you free movement eu

If you're looking for something like an AR, it might be hard to get. A basic handgun though, no problem.

Back