Women are the Primarily users of Social Media

JohnRem

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Women spend more time on social media than men, on average, percentwise

That is a definite fact

So they love strong women doing their thing, "girl power revisited", "women's lib revisted" etc

Its why Rhonda is so popular

It's why Kacy Katacano from American Ninja Warrior became more well known than any of the male competitors who did much better than her

Dana will ride the Rhonda bandwagon all the way to the bank

Doesn't matter that she is a medium sized fish in a tiny tiny pond

Doesn't matter than the number of women with a significant number of years training in combat sports at the top level is under 50

There's been similar stories in many women's sports when they first gained popularity, they were dominated by 1 or 2 athletes because no one else was doing it yet and it takes a good decade for another generation to come through

THink early days of women's tennis and Paula Newby fraser's dominance when ironman triathlons started to get popular.

so Rhonda is here to stay for a while folks !

Last edited:
Kacy Katacano is cute, Ronda has hams for legs

tBhS9GA.png

That is a definite fact

So they love strong women doing their thing, "girl power revisited", "women's lib revisted" etc

Tell us something we dont know.

The majority of people in the bars watching the PPV are men. Now, there is obviously more interest among women for Ronda than any other fighter, but Ronda is plenty popular with men, as well. I really do find the fact that she is as popular as she is to be quite bizarre, but she is plenty popular with men.

Yes she is, but women drive a lot of social media views

The majority of people in the bars watching the PPV are men. Now, there is obviously more interest among women for Ronda than any other fighter, but Ronda is plenty popular with men, as well. I really do find the fact that she is as popular as she is to be quite bizarre, but she is plenty popular with men.

Yes, I also find it bizarre when a women gets caught with a punch the crowd roar "ooooohhhhhh" but not for the guys in lower weight class, who hit much harder.

Women lands punch replay, crowd: "OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!* *repeat from 3 different angles, same crowd reaction.

A guys 145 & below gets KO'd, 90% of live crowd react to replay "...".

Yes, I also find it bizarre when a women gets caught with a punch the crowd roar "ooooohhhhhh" but not for the guys in lower weight class, who hit much harder.

Women lands punch replay, crowd: "OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!* *repeat from 3 different angles, same crowd reaction.

A guys 145 & below gets KO'd, 90% of live crowd react to replay "...".

It's safe to say that most people don't really know what they're watching. Not that it's their fault, they probably don't really follow the sport and are tuning in for the gimmick. At the end of the day, if Ronda and the UFC can generate that much interest, good on them. I don't think it's quality MMA, but they're making money hand over fist so they deserve credit.

Considering they are attention whores and gossip freaks, is this really a shock to anyone?

Wow, you're so correct and profound? Truly mindblowing stuff, ts.

I'll never understand why people make threads like these.

RYGCaOw.png

That is a definite fact

It's why Kacy Katacano from American Ninja Warrior became more well known than any of the male competitors who did much better than her

Dana will ride the Rhonda bandwagon all the way to the bank

Doesn't matter that she is a medium sized fish in a tiny tiny pond

Doesn't matter than the number of women with a significant number of years training in combat sports at the top level is under 50

There's been similar stories in many women's sports when they first gained popularity, they were dominated by 1 or 2 athletes because no one else was doing it yet and it takes a good decade for another generation to come through

THink early days of women's tennis and Paula Newby fraser's dominance when ironman triathlons started to get popular.

so Rhonda is here to stay for a while folks !

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Who would have thought that Ronda was a symbol of strength for women?

These women talking about Ronda just happened to have male names

You are the 'primarily' fucking spastic of this planet.

Ronda is popular because women like to tweet and facebook?

I thought it was because a multimillion dollar corporation has been flogging her accomplishments across every form of media available since the Gina Carano gravy train derailed.

Back