Women are such cows!!!!

This phrase is a dead giveaway that you are an incel. Like women are just chomping at the bit to accuse you of rape. Because you’re so famous and wealthy, right?

There’s no need to be cautious. Just don’t rape women. It’s pretty simple.

Yeah...you can have your opinion you are free to do that man. You aren't right but the #metoo movement which I'm referring to is more about the cancel culture and all of the mob mentality that goes with it. It doesn't have as much to do with sexual harassment or sexual abuse it's more about people holding things over you that you have said...even out of context. This is fairly anonymous and it still happens. In today's times you can't change someone's mind once it's made up. Many of you believe me to be an incel which is funny to me but the reality is if you knew my identity, you could (not you specifically but a collective you) could in turn use my opinions against me and go after my employer to try to get me in trouble. I've seen it happen far too many times to put myself out there. It's the reason I'm not on social media other than Sherdog.

Yeah...you can have your opinion you are free to do that man. You aren't right but the #metoo movement which I'm referring to is more about the cancel culture and all of the mob mentality that goes with it. It doesn't have as much to do with sexual harassment or sexual abuse it's more about people holding things over you that you have said...even out of context. This is fairly anonymous and it still happens. In today's times you can't change someone's mind once it's made up. Many of you believe me to be an incel which is funny to me but the reality is if you knew my identity, you could (not you specifically but a collective you) could in turn use my opinions against me and go after my employer to try to get me in trouble. I've seen it happen far too many times to put myself out there. It's the reason I'm not on social media other than Sherdog.
I’m not asking to know your identity. And you’re about two years too late for this type of hysteria. Here’s what I do know. You aren’t a massively successful person, ie, the type of person women go after with false rape claims (though false claims of rape are so much less likely than rape itself, even the rape of men). I know that because you are posting on sherdog. Massively successful people don’t post on sherdog.

I’m not asking to know your identity. And you’re about two years too late for this type of hysteria. Here’s what I do know. You aren’t a massively successful person, ie, the type of person women go after with false rape claims (though false claims of rape are so much less likely than rape itself, even the rape of men). I know that because you are posting on sherdog. Massively successful people don’t post on sherdog.

That's a bold accusation and if you ever watch the news or go on the internet, it doesn't always happen to wildly successful people. It happens to people that work at restaurants, hotels, law enforcement, businesses, wherever. It's not hysteria bud relax. It's the reality of the world we live in. People dig up 10 year old tweets to chop people down. I'm not referring to #metoo exclusively I'm referring to the idea that it has created. I'm sure you'll take that out of context too haha.

Well I think Red is more conservative than most of us, but like that young wild conservative, not that old washed up can -"so I became conservative" type.

It takes all kinds. I think it's pretty strange to call him an incel when he doesnt come off as one to me. His thoughts on women are warranted enough, in the sense that even Freud said he could never figure them out.

I think 90% of the guys here with a wife or gf will agree with me that they can be confusing on a regular basis.

It may be that they are more likely to bunch love and sex as facets of the same thing, while many guys don't strictly, from what ive seen online we men tend to be more concerned with fidelity/loyalty as a defining feature of a relationship instead of a grey area that can be rationalized away with compartmentalized thinking. Being that were usually the ones doing the chasing were kind of forced into this perspective for a relationships sake, while women are treated as opportunities so they don't necessarily need to be so proactive with their thoughts on loyalty - more concerned with people being inappropriate with them or giving off a creepy vibe.

But, this is highly generalized and there are tons of men that get side action, which sort of puts women of all kinds in a spot to imitate that, when she suddenly realizes someone with Red's perspective might be the one to settle down with because at least he's not cheating on her.

Then there's certain demographics and cities where cheating is a forgone conclusion as almost a way of making work life livable... It's just not spoken about.

If you want to understand a girl's mentality, watch her favorite TV shows and movies.

Well I think Red is more conservative than most of us, but like that young wild conservative, not that old washed up can -"so I became conservative" type.

It takes all kinds. I think it's pretty strange to call him an incel when he doesnt come off as one to me. His thoughts on women are warranted enough, in the sense that even Freud said he could never figure them out.

I think 90% of the guys here with a wife or gf will agree with me that they can be confusing on a regular basis.

It may be that they are more likely to bunch love and sex as facets of the same thing, while many guys don't strictly, from what ive seen online we men tend to be more concerned with fidelity/loyalty as a defining feature of a relationship instead of a grey area that can be rationalized away with compartmentalized thinking. Being that were usually the ones doing the chasing were kind of forced into this perspective for a relationships sake, while women are treated as opportunities so they don't necessarily need to be so proactive with their thoughts on loyalty - more concerned with people being inappropriate with them or giving off a creepy vibe.

But, this is highly generalized and there are tons of men that get side action, which sort of puts women of all kinds in a spot to imitate that, when she suddenly realizes someone with Red's perspective might be the one to settle down with because at least he's not cheating on her.

If you want to understand a girl's mentality, watch her favorite TV shows and movies.

Well stated as usual. I have my experiences that has led me to my beliefs. I am far from alone in those beliefs and guys like Patrice O'Neal broadcast the very ideas I had. I had used a lot of his techniques through trial and error but the female species is indeed flawed and confusing. A lot of that has to due with their reliance on emotion as opposed to logic. It's why women leaders have such a hard time getting a following and why men quit on their relationships so often. Incels hate women because they can't get laid. They are by definition involuntarily celibate. I am married and get laid regularly. My disgust with many women is the fact that soft men let them run wild which hurts the male species. It's why we have such things as IG models and dumb shit.

Last edited:
Well stated as usual. I have my experiences that has led me to my beliefs. I am far from alone in those beliefs and guys like Patrice O'Neal broadcast the very ideas I had. I had used a lot of his techniques through trial and error but the female species is indeed flawed and confusing. A lot of that has to due with their reliance on emotion as opposed to logic. It's why women leaders have such a hard time getting a following and why men quit on their relationships so often. Incels hate women because they can't get laid. They are by definition involuntarily celibate. I am married and get laid regularly. My disgust with many women is the fact that soft men let them run wild which hurts the male species. It's why we have such things as IG models and dumb shit.

Thanks dude.

Well I tend to agree with you for your basic assessment, I guess where you and I differ is I know if I put people in a spot where they're losing every argument they tend to go a little crazy and say or do anything to win. There's times I take a "loss" so to speak just to avoid that situation. I don't consider it soft, just a practical solution to an otherwise unsolvable problem. That's how I see it for myself, anyway.

Last edited:
Women are terrible because they won’t sleep with TS and instead prefer more attractive partners. How dare they? Pure scum. They owe TS sex for being nice to them

women sleep with me but I can’t seem to have sex with the smoking hot Kylie Jenner level dimepieces. I’ve maybe hooked up with one or two smoking hot babes in my whole life. I’m 31. My time is pretty much almost done.

Any advice for a guy like me?

Men are becoming pretty flickling loose lipped nowadays. Ive heard plenty of did you hear what mister did, fuck that guy, over the last few years. The agenda is working quite frankly, as gender differences, definitions and traditional or even natural behaviours become more blurry.

What is this place but a gossip hub as well? Go to the heavies and thats mostly whats going on. What the hell happened to Whittaker anyway?

Thanks dude.

Well I tend to agree with you for your basic assessment, I guess where you and I differ is I know if I put people in a spot where they're losing every argument they tend to go a little crazy and say or do anything to win. There's times I take a "loss" so to speak just to avoid that situation. I don't consider it soft, just a practical solution to an otherwise unsolvable problem. That's how I see it for myself, anyway.

I have avoided the conflict in the past and it always doomed the relationship.in the end. Even in the most silly discussions I stick to my guns but I will compromise. That is a popular choice but I never just flat out let something go to avoid later resentment.

Men are becoming pretty flickling loose lipped nowadays. Ive heard plenty of did you hear what mister did, fuck that guy, over the last few years. The agenda is working quite frankly, as gender differences, definitions and traditional or even natural behaviours become more blurry.

What is this place but a gossip hub as well? Go to the heavies and thats mostly whats going on. What the hell happened to Whittaker anyway?

Men do gossip a lot but I think that's just due to the fact that the male species has been softened and has actually inherited female traits. Think of metrosexuals and whatnot but these men are all about their looks and vain in a way that is a lot for a female to deal with even. It's a funny time to say the least.

Research has now shown that cows gossip and talk to each other while grazing the field. I figured I'd hook all the people that think I hate women with my topic but women do enjoy a good gossiping session ammmmmmiright!?!?!?

https://www.foxnews.com/science/cows-talk-to-each-other-study

eyJpdSI6ImZhYzg4MzM5NTFlNmZkNmY5M2FmM2E1YTk4YmY4Y2E2N2YzZmMwNWEzOWU2ZTE3MDUzODg4NDk3MzhmZWE4MzIiLCJ3IjozMDAsImgiOjIwMCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

almost all animals have a hierarchy
do earthworms have a hierarchy? i think being an earthworm has to be the shittiest thing in the universe.

No legs, no wings, no eyes, can't swim, live in earth and get fucked up by any bird as soon as you emerge from the earth. Or get used as bait, or just get lost on a sidewalk and dry.

I would never have sex with a woman if she looks like the liberal type that gets offended by things on Twitter. First thing I think of is false rape allegations if she got mad at me.

I would never have sex with a woman if she looks like the liberal type that gets offended by things on Twitter. First thing I think of is false rape allegations if she got mad at me.

The tough thing about women is they morph into those people years later. I have known a few women personally that became very liberal after being gigantic sloots earlier in life. It's so bizarre.

That's adorable. I know that cows have a social life and communicate a lot. There's literally an "alpha cow" that the other cows follow around, I've seen them do it and spoken to farmers about it. They have a social hierarchy and all that.

I guess I'd just eat the boring ones then

The tough thing about women is they morph into those people years later. I have known a few women personally that became very liberal after being gigantic sloots earlier in life. It's so bizarre.

Hmm not in my experience. At least not with any of the women I date. I'm pretty strong in my convictions and I tell them what I like and what I don't like right off the bat to ensure I don't get blind sided with some bullshit later on. Like every girl I've been in a long term relationship with knows that I can't date a girl that's fat or a girl with short hair and it'll instantly make me unattracted to them if they do either of those things.

They call me an asshole and I tell them that you getting fat is like me becoming a miserable asshole to be around so if you want me to continue to be a nice guy that entertains you and makes you happy, then you need to keep your end of the bargain and make me happy too. If you want the best of me, then give me the best of you too. So far it's worked out.

That's adorable. I know that cows have a social life and communicate a lot. There's literally an "alpha cow" that the other cows follow around, I've seen them do it and spoken to farmers about it. They have a social hierarchy and all that.

Cows are also very nosy. They will come all the way across a field to check out what's going on.

You think only massively successful guys are falsely accused of rape?

Women are terrible because they won’t sleep with TS and instead prefer more attractive partners. How dare they? Pure scum. They owe TS sex for being nice to them
This is so true it hurts
<mma1>

not sure what the cows are talking about because i am the bull

Back