Women and their boyfriend coaches

Bethe's bf is her boxing coach
Rose and pat is just odd
PVZ is reported to be with either fili or cody from TAM, maybe both
Tate with what's his face
Jo Jo
Cat

I do think they should stop mixing dick with business.

Last edited:
As mentioned, a lot of WMMA fighters are lesbians - Carmoushe, Nunes, Pennington, Ansaroff, Aguilar, de Randamie.

Bottom line - Rousey is awesome, everyone else is rubbish regardless of coaches, it's a one-train track.

Seriously, I hate WMMA. But Rousey is a legit monster and is being fed goats. Like the T-Rex in Jurassic Park 1. The talent simply isn't there. It's like Jon Jones fighting Pat Cummins, Gian Villante and Rafael Feijao. 'Nothing' fights.

Fathering a child = Birthing a Child

totally the same thing
amirightguys?

Because... women are constantly giving birth through training camps...

She births the child, then both care for the child. So how is a mom any less cut out to be a champ than a dad is?

Because... women are constantly giving birth through training camps...

She births the child, then both care for the child. So how is a mom any less cut out to be a champ than a dad is?

Your body changes after pregnancy

Your body changes after pregnancy

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-gif.gif

The worst "boyfriend in corner" moment ever was Angela Magana's teenage looking boyfriend kissing her on the lips and saying "I love you" before the second round of her fight vs Tecia... Even she cringed... He may as well have pissed on her leg, he marked his territory so well!!

When Jessymyn Duke was actually winning she was fucking her coach. I was looking forward to debunking the idea of successful couple fighters but this thread is proving me wrong.

Sam Alvey has his wife in his corner and is doing pretty well. Is this the end of male MMA?

I'm not even sure the majority of wmma fighters is straight, so saying most of them are cornered by their boyfriends is most likely not true.

The ignorance :eek: Just because a women is into combat sports doesn't mean she is is probably gay. The majority of the female fighters I follow are in fact heterosexual, and a few are homosexual ..

Back