Womans 135 in a nutshell.

It's the Ronda Rousey show and it's a damn good one.

In a nut shell "Shithouse". LOL at anyone who follows that kaka.

Anyone got a slow motion gif of that final few moments of "Striking" so we can appreciate the technicality?

It's a division built to make a name for one person. None of the other girls can fight. 99% of Sherdog could beat the other girls at 135, serious training or not. It would be like a an NFL star quarterback playing on an AFL team. Or an NBA superstar playing in the D League.

v2YViKa.gif

Rousey Fight highlights.

Rogan talking like that was the greatest fucking thing ever witnessed.

lol can't breathe

Best shots was the uppercut to the gut and knee to the gut. Everything else was spastic winging and dinging.

Last edited:
Uh did you ever watch Hendo vs Shogun?! Sloppy wild winged punches for the entire fight, I guess their garbage too right?

Uh did you ever watch Hendo vs Shogun?! Sloppy wild winged punches for the entire fight, I guess their garbage too right?

To be fair, neither of those fighters are known to be technical. Shogun had good technical leg kicks, but their hands are usually just brawling and haymakers.

Worse than 1990 MMA. Atleast some of these dudes were good at something. Just not complete fighters.

ezgif-1944994873.gif

Slowed down look at the final flurry.

Good uppercut to the mid section and a good knee.

I bet you this "card" gets 100k more PPV buys than UFC 187.

Kimbo -vs- Ken Shamrock literally broke the viewership record for Bellator with 2.1 million peak viewers. It actually beat all but one UFC cable event this year.

Kimbo and Ken are unequivocally a worse product than the MMA we see on FS1, and yet it garnered superior ratings.

MMA is a young, niche sport and it behaves that way in terms of viewership.

In my opinion - my own personal view - putting out a consistent superior product is the rising tide that would lift all boats. Ingratiate new fans into the sport in an engaging and meaningful way.

I believe low depth, low caliber WMMA isn't fit for the big show in the same sense Kimbo isn't. Albeit for different reasons, they do not belong. Pandering to pop viewership is short term planning.

Women's fighting is just terrible. People need to stop drinking that Kool-Aid.

My thoughts exactly, TS.

It's the equivalent of Jon Jones fighting dudes like Gian Villante, Corey Anderson and Anthony Perosh.

My thoughts exactly, TS.

It's the equivalent of Jon Jones fighting dudes like Gian Villante, Corey Anderson and Anthony Perosh.

All three of those guys are much more talented than Bethe. She is literally not good at anything.

Worse than 1990 MMA. Atleast some of these dudes were good at something. Just not complete fighters.

Thats what it reminds me of Royce fighting a bunch of people who didnt have his skills.
I stopped watching mma back in the 90s because of that too and never watch wmma anymore. Cyborg is like Marcos Ruas and Royce never fought him either because he would have lost if he did. Just like rousey would lose to Cyborg so they let her fight some scrubs instead and claim shes the best around just like they did with royce.

Ronda's the greatest and most dominant combat athelete in the entire universe ever.

Back