Womans 135 in a nutshell.

thebizkit

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ronda winging sloppy punches and knocks out the #1 contender in 30 seconds.... Ronda is great, the rest of the division is absolute garbage.

she lasted longer than her last two opponents!

Ronda winging sloppy punches and knocks out the #1 contender in 30 seconds.... Ronda is great, the rest of the division is absolute garbage.

Bethe really wasn't the #1 contender. She never beat anyone close to the Top 10.

Bethe barely beat Kedzie in a split decision. Like I said a million time when Rhonda was asking for her....this would be a joke of a fight.

Yes, because women don't even throw as good as Todd Duffee.

Honda is barely good, her competition is a sad joke.

Best 3 women mma fighters are all in different divisions, that's the isse.

v2YViKa.gif

Rousey Fight highlights.

Rogan talking like that was the greatest fucking thing ever witnessed.

Think it said her last 3 fights were a total of 64 seconds.

Ronda's good but how fucking pathetic is the division as a whole?

Thats why she needs to fight Cyborg her only real competition.

I expected this to happen. The only reason I'm angry is because now I have to spend the next X amount of months reading idiots posting about how she would KO Kimbo if they fought. ughhh

Bethe really wasn't the #1 contender. She never beat anyone close to the Top 10.

Bethe barely beat Kedzie in a split decision. Like I said a million time when Rhonda was asking for her....this would be a joke of a fight.

Yup, this is why I didn't buy this card. She Barely beat Kedzie, didn't look impressive against Duke, and even managed to have the first part of the Bazler fight look like she was going to lose... And those are the three worst fighters in the UFC regardless of weight class.

If she fights Eye, Davis, Zingano, Neo Tate, or any other top 15 fighter she will get smashed.

I honestly cannot relate to people paying money for WMMA PPV events. I'm grateful when the UFC books a WMMA headline card like they did tonight, avoiding any other important fights so its easy for me to skip.

It really irritates me when I'm forced to subsidize it. I completely respect female athletes, fighters included, but in the very small doses I've seen of WMMA, it does not look ready to be a pay-to-watch product.

135 is Tate and Rousey... Thats it.

Jessica Eye was supposed to be the best striker at 135 and she got smashed by the consistently face-punched Miesha Tate (Who is getting much better by way.)

I honestly cannot relate to people paying money for WMMA PPV events. I'm grateful when the UFC books a WMMA headline card like they did tonight, avoiding any other important fights so its easy for me to skip.

It really irritates me when I'm forced to subsidize it. I completely respect female athletes, fighters included, but in the very small doses I've seen of WMMA, it does not look ready to be a pay-to-watch product.

I bet you this "card" gets 100k more PPV buys than UFC 187.

Honda is really good and benefits from lackluster competition. I didn't believe that at first but it's becoming a reality. It's not really Honda's fault. She fights who they put in front of her and takes care of business.

The competition is fine, Ronda is just that good. The evidence of this are the competitive fights the others have. Ronda is ahead of her time. The 135er with a shot is Mcmann because she hits hard. Problem is, she's got nothing off her back and gasses.

Back