Woman who falsely claimed Rape after failing law exams found Guilty

• Thread starter Devout Pessimist
  • Start date
Now now don't go thinking with your head *cough* Rockefeller *cough* you little women hater.

It couldn't possibly be power hungry men behind it. Could it??

Bullshit. You really want to go toe to toe on this shit? You really think there are more false rapes than rape?

I don't know the numbers but, I think its safe to assume that there are far more legitimate rapes than false rape accusations.

I don't believe I wrote anything to indicate that I thought otherwise?

I don't know the numbers but, I think its safe to assume that there are far more legitimate rapes than false rape accusations.

I don't believe I wrote anything to indicate that I thought otherwise?

I posed a question asking which happens more frequently (in response to those ridiculous posters) and you responded with "liberals LOVE to cry rape."

So, how do you think I came to that conclusion?

The stance for women like that (war) is he's a man so he is a rapist any way so why shouldn't he go to jail.

She had to have had sex with him at least once when she wasn't really in the mood to just to please him, so he in fact is a rapist.

I don't think you could even begin to make a meaningful statistical comparison. It's difficult enough trying to define rape clearly, trying to define a 'rape accusation,' much less a false rape accusation, and then trying to measure its prevalence and compare it with a measure that fits your definition of rape, virtually useless.

I posed a question asking which happens more frequently (in response to those ridiculous posters) and you responded with "liberals LOVE to cry rape."

So, how do you think I came to that conclusion?

The smile :icon_chee I included after the sentence I wrote was meant to indicate I wasn't being serious. Though, I can understand why you might mistake my intentions.

I don't want to turn this into a liberal vs. Conservative flame war so I will quickly concede that the picture I posted of the "liberal" woman falsely crying rape has nothing to do with her being liberal. She did it because she is sick in the head. I also posted it to show another example of a false rape accusation.

I will even go so far as to say feminism isn't what drives these women to make such claims. They are obviously twisted, manipulative individuals with issues who know exactly how to take advantage of others. I'm assuming there are plenty of feminists who will find this woman's actions vulgar.

What doesn't help matters is when women pull these disgusting, manipulative stunts and feminist groups jump in to defend their morally reprehensible actions instead of holding these women accountable for their actions. After reading a few of these stories its understandable to see why people believe feminism is about entitlements.

I don't think you could even begin to make a meaningful statistical comparison. It's difficult enough trying to define rape clearly, trying to define a 'rape accusation,' much less a false rape accusation, and then trying to measure its prevalence and compare it with a measure that fits your definition of rape, virtually useless.

Exactly. I share the same thoughts on the matter.

In prior societies(and a couple today) if a man and a woman had sex, the man could call her a whore the next day and she'd be beheaded. It is slowly becoming the case that if a man and a woman have sex, the woman can call him a rapist the next day and he'll go to jail. Complete role reversal, it's what the feminists want. Jukai seems like an ok guy, but doesn't seem to realise soon enough this same shit is going to affect him no matter how much he praised all the liberal women around him.

It's all about power. Redefining who stands to lose from having sex.

In prior societies(and a couple today) if a man and a woman had sex, the man could call her a whore the next day and she'd be beheaded. It is slowly becoming the case that if a man and a woman have sex, the woman can call him a rapist the next day and he'll go to jail. Complete role reversal, it's what the feminists want. Jukai seems like an ok guy, but doesn't seem to realise soon enough this same shit is going to affect him no matter how much he praised all the liberal women around him.

It's all about power. Redefining who stands to lose from having sex.

Well, given that the guy is out of jail and she's going to jail for quite some time, I'm not quite sure where you are coming from. Are you longing for the days where the whore will be beheaded?

Well, given that the guy is out of jail and she's going to jail for quite some time, I'm not quite sure where you are coming from. Are you longing for the days where the whore will be beheaded?

No I long for the days between when that kind of barbaric behaviour has been cut out, and when the same mentality is being applied by the opposite "side" because it realises it can get away with it. I long for people to have respect for eachother instead of doing what is best for themselves in all cases.

But given this is clearly a fantasy, I'll settle to oppose attempts to engineer society against me.

No I long for the days between when that kind of barbaric behaviour has been cut out, and when the same mentality is being applied by the opposite "side" because it realises it can get away with it. I long for people to have respect for eachother instead of doing what is best for themselves in all cases.

But given this is clearly a fantasy, I'll settle to oppose attempts to engineer society against me.

So because you don't feel that women and men can ever be on an equal scale, you will try your best to guarantee you are always ahead. Interesting, is that the justification nowadays?

That woman made it harder on the real victims.

Unfortunately, the feminist group isn't as rational. This woman obviously has a problem with taking self-responsibility. She can't accept that she didn't put enough effort into studying which caused her to fail her law exams so she manipulates others and lies so she doesn't have to be held accountable.

Then when she is found guilty this feminist group comes along and shifts the blame condemning the justice system instead of holding this woman accountable for her actions.

Not holding women accountable for their actions is a trend I have noticed with feminism. Feminist groups have a tendency to shift responsibility away from women's actions and turning them into the victim's. This instance is just another example. A woman deliberately manipulates the system by falsely accusing rape and a feminist group jumps in to defend her actions and condemn the justice system instead of condemning this woman's actions.

Its these kinds of antics that has turned feminism into a joke.

So because you don't feel that women and men can ever be on an equal scale, you will try your best to guarantee you are always ahead. Interesting, is that the justification nowadays?

So you believe we should convict a man of rape whenever a woman complains after sex?

See, I can apply my liberal "read things which aren't in the text, but sound a bit like they could be" training too.

So you believe we should convict men of rape whenever a woman complains after sex?

See, I can apply my liberal "read things which aren't in the text, but sound a bit like they could be" training too.

No, I believe that an equal or near equal society can be achieved if we dump this bone headed "us or them" approach. That goes for both WAR (who are still trying to get needless political gain out of this) and all the Sherdoggers who are responding vehemently in the other direction.

Your debating skills need work. You are literally the one who gave two options: Women send men to jail or men kill women after sex. I never gave my opinion on the topic, nor did I make any indication that there were only two options.

No, I believe that an equal or near equal society can be achieved if we dump this bone headed "us or them" approach. That goes for both WAR (who are still trying to get needless political gain out of this) and all the Sherdoggers who are responding vehemently in the other direction.

Your debating skills need work. You are literally the one who gave two options: Women send men to jail or men kill women after sex. I never gave my opinion on the topic, nor did I make any indication that there were only two options.

My debating skills might need work - I don't know because this is the first post you've made that presents a position and something to debate with. The other two just made accusations about what I believe. Unless you count your earlier posts in the thread, also providing no position other than a vague attack on those comdemning this woman and the feminist group supporting her.

I gave those examples indeed as examples, not "options". I would prefer neither take place. But I see one developing before my eyes. Whether "equality between men and women" is theoretically achievable or not I have no idea. But it sure won't be accomplished in this generation with thousands of idiots pouring out of university every year all ready to fight for power. All on an obsolete program to change a society that was changed decades ago, because their tutors never moved on from the issues of their youth.

There is no reason I shouldn't condemn women who make false rape accusations. You should too.

Bullshit. You really want to go toe to toe on this shit? You really think there are more false rapes than rape?

Lol, why so confident when you absolutely DO NOT have conclusive evidence. All we know right now is that false rape occurs, it occurs a lot more than we think, due to feminism in universities it's very difficult to get more studies, and liberals lie about stats.

It couldn't possibly be power hungry men behind it. Could it??

No way. Because the irony would be ground shaking. Plus, we all know that the current status of women is due to their hard work and their hard work only. Men are too evil and bad to have aided in any way.

No way. Because the irony would be ground shaking. Plus, we all know that the current status of women is due to their hard work and their hard work only. Men are too evil and bad to have aided in any way.

I'd go a different route, and say It's not about empowering women at all, it's about subverting the competition of the established hierarchy.

Historically, what has the demographic been that has challenged such power?

In a funny twist of fate, it isn't about bringing down such hierarchies, it's about cementing them.

These power hungry men didn't get to where they are by being altruistic, after all.

Last edited:
Back