Woman uses child as human shield, leftist media be like "cops kill mother holding son'

Bernie isn't extreme left ; the problem is how far right America is compared to Europe that someone like Bernie is considered extreme left.

Hillary isn't leftist ; only in America do people consider an interventionist warmongering wallstreet hack who gets money from Arab dictators a leftist. Hillary has the support of prominent NeoConservatives ; that should tell people what kind of politician she is.

"Bernie isn't extreme left"

A lot of his Supporters are. I'm going by the movement, not the figure head.

The media (and I presume you mean the Mainstream Media) is not 'leftist' , or else they would have taken Hillary to task for being the quintessential establishment candidate and the media would have supported Bernie.

"Rigged, stick with the banks plan leftists." Not "Let's actually make things better for everyday people" leftists.

fkn duh

"Bernie isn't extreme left"

A lot of his Supporters are. I'm going by the movement, not the figure head.
That's like saying since Trump has solid support amongst KKKers/Neo Nazis, the Trump movement is extreme rightwing.

That's like saying since Trump has solid support amongst KKKers/Neo Nazis, the Trump movement is extreme rightwing.

Haven't you heard? "Trump is literally Hitler."

black lives matter is now training martyrs. it would be a great service to public safety to ban all protests and propaganda from this terrorist organization.

dont bother posting the article or anything

its called a forum. you make a thread about a news report and dont post the news report.... its a bad thread.
Someone already took care of it in a reply. Thanks for the tips on future posting :D

Yeah, she seems sane. Another martyr, ladies and gentlemen!

jesus christ. not only is she disobeying the cops infront of the kids, but she is instructing her kids to to do the same and "fight them"

and at 16:00 listening to the kids start to cry because he is scared was hard to listen to. how could anyone do make their kids feel like that on purpose? fuck this woman, and fuck anyone who supports that behaviour. this type of shit is the reason why the black community continues to struggle and will continue to forever until they stop blaming everyone else for their problems and stop beign stupid. this "fuck the police" attitude is doing more damage to black people than cops ever will.

cop"we don't want to kill you, we're your friend"
POS mom "do you believe that?"
kid "no'

and the cycle continues.

Last edited:
Thumbing through Yahoo news and saw an article titled "cops shoot mother holding 5 year old son," making it sound like they just did it for the hell of it. The title fails to mention she aimed and shot a shotgun at police officers and used her child as a human shield ala terrorists.

Now BLM is holding a vigil for her.

The leftist narrative relies mostly on fiction.
doesnt even surprise me anymore.

Lol blm wants all drugs and prostitution legalized... they just got 270+ drug offenders out thanks to comrade obama.

Now they just need the police disarmed so that a completely rational, non-megalomaniac woman would still be alive being a wonderfull mother.

Getting sick and tired of this sjw victim culture...

LOL at "lead poisoning".

This is the latest fad in the BLM, victimology circus.
Desperately grasping at anything to blame a persons bad behavior on something else.

Well the dumb bitch died of lead poisoning.... HA!

LOL at "lead poisoning".

This is the latest fad in the BLM, victimology circus.
Desperately grasping at anything to blame a persons bad behavior on something else.

I think the lead poisoning was from the cops.

How many times did she get shot that she developed lead poisoning?

I want to be clear here, this is not the cops fault.

However, am I the only person that thinks the correct response here is to fall back, secure a perimeter, and wait this situation out?

I keep seeing example after example with these stories, where it isn't the cops fault, it is flawed police procedure, and flawed training that is the problem.

I want to be clear here, this is not the cops fault.

However, am I the only person that thinks the correct response here is to fall back, secure a perimeter, and wait this situation out?

I keep seeing example after example with these stories, where it isn't the cops fault, it is flawed police procedure, and flawed training that is the problem.
The son is in danger in this situation I think.

Lol blm wants all drugs and prostitution legalized... they just got 270+ drug offenders out thanks to comrade obama.

Now they just need the police disarmed so that a completely rational, non-megalomaniac woman would still be alive being a wonderfull mother.

Getting sick and tired of this sjw victim culture...
I agree with Obama on principal, that nonviolent criminals only guilty of drug crimes should be pardoned. (I would legalize all drugs) But if you read through all the people he pardoned, a lot of them possessed a ton of drugs and were selling them armed. They certainly weren't the innocent cute little people we are being led to believe they all were.

What does media do?

It lies.

Why does it lie?

Because it tries to shape reality to fit its narrative. They're in the business of influencing stuff, not reporting it accurately.

Back