Woman uses child as human shield, leftist media be like "cops kill mother holding son'

This situation is very fucked up. In this case I definitely think this woman had some mild form of mental illness. There was a 20-ish minute long video of an interaction she had with a cop that preceded her death. She rambles like someone who has gone off their meds crossed with one of those "sovereign citizen" jackoffs.

She repeatedly threatened the cops online before they came to serve her warrant. I've seen people online saying that they had no business serving her in riot gear. The truth is that thanks to being a light-skinned woman she probably got about 1000x the leeway a man would get and about 2000x the leeway a colored man would get in her previous interaction with the cops, and even befire she was killed.

She clearly had no business being responsible for children, I'm happy her kid survived.

One dude I went to school with, an older football player who I really looked up to when I was younger has been ranting about how she didn't deserve to die and how there was no excuse to kill her. He said it was the cops fault that she was paranoid. Dude is very proud to be be black, nothing wrong with that, but come the fuck on. I can't say she deserved to die but for someone to do what she did and expect to not be shot by cops is a fucking joke. The fact that she used her kid as a shield is pathetic, mental illness or not. I'm not one bit surprised by how this story ended.

It makes me sick that people have the nerve to pretend this has anything to do with race. Anyone who saw the video of her traffic stop saw that she was given every chance and then some by the cops. Before the cops came to her home she posted videos online of her loading a shotgun and making threats twoards the cops.

Its all
Fucked.

Who served warrant her in riot gear? Wasn't it three plain clothes officers who then called Swat?

Also, "deserved" has nothing to do with these confrontations, it is based on what is happening at the time.

I don't know what TPS is, but I know what reports are... hang in there, buddy.

LMAO.

Ummm-yeah-Hows.jpg

Dude, I've got 2 TPS reports due today. You have no idea.
Yeah, its just that were using the new cover sheets now. So if you could just go ahead and do that, that would be great...oh and ill go ahead and get the mods to give you that memo

I'm glad BLM is rallying behind this. It was clear as day that this was a justified shooting so it just makes them look even dumber and will hopefully wake up the rest of America to how racist they are.

Yeah, she seems sane. Another martyr, ladies and gentlemen!

The media (and I presume you mean the Mainstream Media) is not 'leftist' , or else they would have taken Hillary to task for being the quintessential establishment candidate and the media would have supported Bernie.

need to place security locks on these vags so they can't reproduce

Yeah, she seems sane. Another martyr, ladies and gentlemen!

It's no surprise that BLM backs her. She is one of their own after all, and by that I don't mean black, but an angry hood rat.

Bernie-Sanders-Black-Lives-Matter-2869-700x467.jpg

There are whole towns and cities just like her. Some say kill them all.

Today instead of getting rid of violent America hating people. The government babysits them with every free handout possible

The media (and I presume you mean the Mainstream Media) is not 'leftist' , or else they would have taken Hillary to task for being the quintessential establishment candidate and the media would have supported Bernie.

We're talking about leftist democrats. Not extreme batshit crazy marxist left wing revolutionaries.

We're talking about leftist democrats. Not extreme batshit crazy marxist left wing revolutionaries.
Bernie isn't extreme left ; the problem is how far right America is compared to Europe that someone like Bernie is considered extreme left.

Hillary isn't leftist ; only in America do people consider an interventionist warmongering wallstreet hack who gets money from Arab dictators a leftist. Hillary has the support of prominent NeoConservatives ; that should tell people what kind of politician she is.

Back