Woman uses child as human shield, leftist media be like "cops kill mother holding son'

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Thumbing through Yahoo news and saw an article titled "cops shoot mother holding 5 year old son," making it sound like they just did it for the hell of it. The title fails to mention she aimed and shot a shotgun at police officers and used her child as a human shield ala terrorists.

Now BLM is holding a vigil for her.

The leftist narrative relies mostly on fiction.

This situation is very fucked up. In this case I definitely think this woman had some mild form of mental illness. There was a 20-ish minute long video of an interaction she had with a cop that preceded her death. She rambles like someone who has gone off their meds crossed with one of those "sovereign citizen" jackoffs.

She repeatedly threatened the cops online before they came to serve her warrant. I've seen people online saying that they had no business serving her in riot gear. The truth is that thanks to being a light-skinned woman she probably got about 1000x the leeway a man would get and about 2000x the leeway a colored man would get in her previous interaction with the cops, and even befire she was killed.

She clearly had no business being responsible for children, I'm happy her kid survived.

One dude I went to school with, an older football player who I really looked up to when I was younger has been ranting about how she didn't deserve to die and how there was no excuse to kill her. He said it was the cops fault that she was paranoid. Dude is very proud to be be black, nothing wrong with that, but come the fuck on. I can't say she deserved to die but for someone to do what she did and expect to not be shot by cops is a fucking joke. The fact that she used her kid as a shield is pathetic, mental illness or not. I'm not one bit surprised by how this story ended.

It makes me sick that people have the nerve to pretend this has anything to do with race. Anyone who saw the video of her traffic stop saw that she was given every chance and then some by the cops. Before the cops came to her home she posted videos online of her loading a shotgun and making threats twoards the cops.

Its all
Fucked.

Last edited:
Man... Talk about a rough day at the office.

Trying to take out a shooter who is using a child as a shield.

They tried for 6 hours to talk her out.

She was pointing a shotgun at them and told them if they did not leave she would kill them.

She had a hostage (the kid) she could have killed before shooting herself if they had backed off.

It was a justified shooting.

This situation is very fucked up. In this case I definitely think this woman had some mild form of mental illness. There was a 20-ish minute long video of an interaction she had with a cop that preceded her death. She rambles like someone who has gone off their meds crossed with one of those "sovereign citizen" jackoffs.

She repeatedly threatened the cops online before they came to serve her warrant. I've seen people online saying that they had no business serving her in riot gear. The truth is that thanks to being a light-skinned woman she probably got about 1000x the leeway a man would get and about 2000x the leeway a colored man would get in her previous interaction with the cops, and even befire she was killed.

She clearly had no business being responsible for children, I'm happy her kid survived.

One dude I went to school with, an older football player who I really looked up to when I was younger has been ranting about how she didn't deserve to die and how there was no excuse to kill her. He said it was the cops fault that she was paranoid. Dude is very proud to be be black, nothing wrong with that, but come the fuck on. I can't say she deserved to die but for someone to do what she did and expect to not be shot by cops is a fucking joke. The fact that she used her kid as a shield is pathetic, mental illness or not. I'm not one bit surprised by how this story ended.

It makes me sick that people have the nerve to pretend this has anything to do with race. Anyone who saw the video of her traffic stop saw that she was given every chance and then some by the cops. Before the cops came to her home she posted videos online of her loading a shotgun and making threats twoards the cops.

Its all
Fucked.

I read something about her having mental health problems due to lead poisoning as a kid. To lazy to cite a source, like TS

BLM is a joke

Defending anyone just because of their skin color seems just as racist as what they are trying to fight against.

Last edited:
BLM is fucking retarded. No black people should ever be killed by police in their stupid world, including insane ones waving about firearms and taunting police.

LOL at "lead poisoning".

This is the latest fad in the BLM, victimology circus.
Desperately grasping at anything to blame a persons bad behavior on something else.

Thumbing through Yahoo news and saw an article titled "cops shoot mother holding 5 year old son," making it sound like they just did it for the hell of it. The title fails to mention she aimed and shot a shotgun at police officers and used her child as a human shield ala terrorists.

Now BLM is holding a vigil for her.

The leftist narrative relies mostly on fiction.

It's called getting attention with the headline and is done on every side of media. Did the story make it seem the shooting was not justified? If not, there is no problem.

#BlackLiberationMovement don't get it twisted, this is the same bullshit racial supremacy ideology from the 70s-80s.

Its all
Fucked.
Yep, agreed. It was murder for the cops to take her down like they did.

Apparently she had lead poisoning. If true, that's somewhat tragic.
Well if she didn't have it before she definitely had it by the time she was done.

Anyone using a kid as a human shield is a piece of filth.

They tried for 6 hours to talk her out.

She was pointing a shotgun at them and told them if they did not leave she would kill them.

She had a hostage (the kid) she could have killed before shooting herself if they had backed off.

It was a justified shooting.

Yep. I brought this story up in another thread last night.

Can't believe that Black Lives Matter is rallying around her...oh wait...sorry...yes I can.

If you don't want to get shot by a cop don't aim a shotgun at them and tell them that you will kill them

LOL at "lead poisoning".

This is the latest fad in the BLM, victimology circus.
Desperately grasping at anything to blame a persons bad behavior on something else.

Lead poisoning due to pollution. That dovetails nicely with BLM's radical environmentalist agenda they threw into the mix to placate limousine liberals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back