Woman shot to death by her 2yr old in a Walmart.

I think she is disqualified for the Darwin award since she already reproduced.
Usually it is awarded to people who help humanity by dying or sterilizing themselves before they can reproduce.

It would be interesting to follow the lives of her children to see if Natural selection runs its course.

Hmmm, touche.

Hey, even sooner than I thought. I'm glad you mentioned the kitchen knife to sidearm rift. Because the ability to kill 5 million people across a 50,000 sq. mi. radius is right in line with the lethality of a pistol's 30 yard effective range.

You see, if you go back to my example, the things I listed actually do kill and harm lots of people. More so than firearms. The difference being that your example requires hyperbole and hypotheticals.

But I won't ignore your point. I'll play fair. The reality is that when someone does decide to go on a rampage, their lethality is exceptionally low. The deadliest shooter to date amassed a tragic 32 kills and 17 wounded, requiring 19 magazines and 400 rounds to do so. Murderers are not efficient, and even if they were, are no match for the response of a federal or state tactical team, hence their suicides always coming at the first sign of response.

Conversely, an inept, blind, deaf lunatic could use a grenade to kill a dozen people by simply removing the pin. And a nuclear bomb...I mean, come on.
TL;DR.

So do we agree that you can kill more people with a gun than a kitchen knife?

TL;DR.

So do we agree that you can kill more people with a gun than a kitchen knife?

Well, you obviously did read it. Don't knock over a straw man and then run away. If you're gonna play, then play.

Haha, why is a kitchen knife the limiting standard?

I don't even know bout this one.

Besides a newborn killing his mother in childbirth, I wonder what the record is for youngest child to kill their mother? 1 and a half? 1?

I tend not to make funny posts on murder/abuse/disasters threads out of hespect. But I must admit, I giggled a few times reading through the posts here.

Have they established a motive yet?

I believe they have the 2yr old in custody, but when not feigning inability to speak basic English, it keeps changing its story. Or asking to be read different stories. Or requesting to be changed

I believe they have the 2yr old in custody, but when not feigning inability to speak basic English, it keeps changing its story. Or asking to be read different stories. Or requesting to be changed

Nice.

This is why we have holsters.

for real though the kid is going to be fucked UP when he grows up
jesus christ

You know when mom's say "these kids are going to be the death of me"?

lxegx4.jpg

First confirmed kill at 2 years old. Not bad kid, it might be a record.

Back