Woman Outraged Over Strangers Taking Photos of Her Sunbathing

Are people allowed to take pictures of you out in the public?

• Total voters
What I am saying is that the reason nobody cares when women do it is because they aren’t dangerous. It is completely asymmetric. It’s the same reason nobody cares much if a 28 year old female teacher fucks one of her teenage male students, but if the sexes were reversed, people would care. Or like how when a man is talking shit, and the recipient of said shit knocks him out, the guy is a hero. But if he did the same thing to a woman talking shit, he would be a monster. There is a double standard. And rightfully so.

Realistically its very unlikely any of the men doing this are dangerous either, again I think in the west we are in love with the idea of the "dangerous other", the stranger who threatens to kill/rape/steal, the establishment always loves the idea of an outlet for fear/hatred that isnt them.

We're on 100s of cameras daily.

"We" as in you, I live in the countryside and am working in a field at the moment. On my commute I saw a handful of cars. My phone and doorbell are the only ones to get a good look.

I know most people live in cities now, but it's not the only way of life.

What I am saying is that the reason nobody cares when women do it is because they aren’t dangerous. It is completely asymmetric. It’s the same reason nobody cares much if a 28 year old female teacher fucks one of her teenage male students, but if the sexes were reversed, people would care. Or like how when a man is talking shit, and the recipient of said shit knocks him out, the guy is a hero. But if he did the same thing to a woman talking shit, he would be a monster. There is a double standard. And rightfully so.
Yeah, I got what you meant.

Different situation but thrown some guy cellphone in a pool over something like that lol

Btw yes, if you go bikini within city context weirdos will appear, if you want to get mad about it it's bit self-fulfilling prophecy

Lol @ the poll being near 50/50. Obviously Inceldog would be full of these women hating creepers.
The question posed in the poll is literally "are people allowed to take pictures of you out in public?" And the most correct answer is...yes, they are. If it weren't then private investigators, paparazzi, and (ironically) Inside Edition wouldn't exist. TS did not pose the question "is this creepy?" If he did, it would be like 99/1.

This is so lame. An attractive chick gets into a bikini in the middle of a park in NYC, and expects the dudes to act like gentlemen? She’s getting the exact reaction she wanted. If she wanted to be ignored she would tan in a less populated area. But still, taking a picture is fucking weird and is full on creep-mode.

This is hard hitting journalism we need right now!

Obviously creepy but I bet she also scrolls through hundreds of pics videos of random people, some going through very traumatic things all caught on video or pictures by strangers with cameras.

It's an open voyeuristic world now

"We" as in you, I live in the countryside and am working in a field at the moment. On my commute I saw a handful of cars. My phone and doorbell are the only ones to get a good look.

I know most people live in cities now, but it's not the only way of life.
Yes good points. Thinking about rural living myself.

As rude as it is, what's her case?
"The world needs to bend over backwards for my specific wants and needs. If not, it's misogyny/the patriarchy."

She has been indoctrinated by outrage/cancel culture, mixed with a generation that has been told they're special and deserve special treatment. And a lack of resiliency.

I'm not even saying it's the right thing to do, just that it's legal and the reality of the world we live in. Right or wrong, she needs to deal with it.

Meanwhile Inside Edition is recording everything......... Old men taking photos bad, Inside Edition recording me and putting it all over the internet good.
backdoor method of getting a scantily clad woman on tv <mma4>

It's creepy and rude as hell, I don't know why anyone would defend this.

Camera phones are like the second worst invention behind nuclear weapons.
I'm happy the latest iphone has an even longer and clearer lens so I can spy on people, thanks Apple

What do you guys think of this?

It's a bit creepy and not something I would do, but it's being done surreptitiously and in that instance, the guys are the ones being harassed and named and shamed by sensationalist media. It probably would be good if people realized that the 1st Amendment gives us zero expectations of privacy in public places and that as long as no is being assaulted or harassed one should be pretty tolerant and mind their own business.

On the local news during a beach related story on diff occasions, the camera getting general beach video got a good squared shot of a hot girl with her family and she peeled off her bottoms revealing fine buns in a g-string and another one caught these little kids using the beach shower and one of them siblings was buck naked and the cameraman caught footage of his lil' ding dong. I think someone complained because the later news omitted that.

I can see both sides, but this is definitely outrage/cancel culture. The truth of the matter is that she's an extremely attractive female wearing minimal clothing. She's gonna get mad attention in a densely populated area. She knows this.

You can't always eat your cake and have it too. That's just reality. She can either not do it or do it knowing guys are gonna ogle her. This perfect world where she gets to do it without men giving her unwanted attention doesn't exist. The sooner she comes to this realization, the better for her.

As far as the guys, it's creepy, sure, but I understand the urge to snap a pic of a hot girl. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." It's not illegal and I feel they harassed the pervs worse than the pervs harassed her. At least they tried to be sly about it or do it from a distance.

I agree with most of what you said, but especially props for the correct (although less popular) version of this phrase.

"You can't always eat your cake and have it too."

Tbf it does get old when girls have their tits and ass hanging out in public, then get mad when the wrong guy looks.

That's the price you pay for attention whoring.

I agree, you have no right to bitch, but taking a picture is too far. I'm a male, nothing to hide or be ashamed of, but if some strange walked up to me on the street and took my picture I'd probably throw their phone down a sewer drain.

Back