Crime Woman may be charged as sex offender for bare chest.

The law in the country is actually the Constitution, its above all other law.

A morality law that clearly discriminates against women over men, is BS.

Which amendment mentions breasts?

Because they arent sex organs, maybe pick up a dictionary?

Excuse me, I misspoke by carrying over your terminology.

It isn't how Webster's defines something. It's how the Utah code does.

https://le.utah.gov/xcode/title76/chapter9/76-9-s702.html

Just because she disagreed with the law, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Ignorance is not a defense. She can attempt to change it on her own time.

But i never used sex organs at all, that was you. I merely said that dick isnt analogous to breast, dick is analogous to vagina.

Also the law you mentioned establishes that woman can bare their breasts in public if they are breastfeeding, kind of ironic.

Last edited:
This woman may be changed as a sex offender for baring her chest in front of step Children. Tili Buchanan and her husband both removed their shirts while working in the garage and her three step-children ages 9-13 walked in and saw her naked.

The biological mother heard about it and turned Tilli in and now there is a battle in the courts ensuing.

Here is a pic of the Tilly, the woman who bared her chest, a self proclaimed feminist and proponent of allowing women to bare breasts in public.
topless-ap-19323856944862.jpg

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tilli-...-offender-after-kids-see-her-topless-at-home/

Ok what do you guys think about this issue? Did she do something wrong baring her breasts in front of her stepchildren and not being willing to cover up? Remember it was the ex wife who reported her.

I think Tilli should have covered up but should not end up on a sex offender list for ten years due to this incident.

This case may have a larger importance for setting president for nudity.

Another link with more info some of it contradicts what my link states.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/09/30/this-utah-woman-was/
why??

No, she wasnt waving her twat. Tits are meant to feed babies and arent supposed to be sexual in nature.
Breasts for women are secondary sex characteristics but not for men so that's why there's often a distinction between the two and I think its a distinction that we all intuitively recognize.

Breasts for women are secondary sex characteristics but not for men so that's why there's often a distinction between the two and I think its a distinction that we all intuitively recognize.

No, they arent, they serve absolutely no sexual purpose and the only vaguely related function to reproduction (feeding) is not banned.

Funny how conservatives (not you) become feminists when it comes to Islam and yet they support sexist shit like this.

"but we like breasts, ergo sexual" well..

giphy.gif

Off to jail for men with pecs.

No, they arent, they serve absolutely no sexual purpose and the only vaguely related function to reproduction (feeding) is not banned.

Funny how conservatives (not you) become feminists when it comes to Islam and yet they support sexist shit like this.

"but we like breasts, ergo sexual" well..

giphy.gif

Off to jail for men with pecs.
I didn't say they are sex organs, I said they are secondary sex characteristics and that's absolutely true. Whether or not you think that justifies the double standard is up to you, after all Adam's apples and facial hair are also secondary sex characteristics.

I didn't say they are sex organs, I said they are secondary sex characteristics and that's absolutely true. Whether or not you think that justifies the double standard is up to you, after all Adam's apples and facial hair are also secondary sex characteristics.

It is a double standard and these characteristic are not exclusive to the sex unlike sexual organs.

What's the latest on this? At first glance/when the story broke, it kinda sounded like they were nudists to me and that the kids' mother wanted them to not do that when the kids were over there and the new wife/stepmother did not want to comply.
Is that how this ended up shaking out?

It is a double standard and these characteristic are not exclusive to the sex unlike sexual organs.
Right but breasts are a secondary sex characteristics for women while they are not for men so that's why there's a double standard.

The law in the country is actually the Constitution, its above all other law.

A morality law that clearly discriminates against women over men, is BS.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure you have this entirely right. Constitutionally, whether or not exposing your breasts in public is considered indecent exposure or a sex crime would be a state or local issue, not federal, and thus there could be a good deal of variety with how it is handled. That is to say, there's no clear cut Constitutional issue here, regardless of whether you think it is a bad law.

Right but breasts are a secondary sex characteristics for women while they are not for men so that's why there's a double standard.

A man who finds boobs sexually arousing is undermining female equality with men before the law.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure you have this entirely right. Constitutionally, whether or not exposing your breasts in public is considered indecent exposure or a sex crime would be a state or local issue, not federal, and thus there could be a good deal of variety with how it is handled. That is to say, there's no clear cut Constitutional issue here, regardless of whether you think it is a bad law.

All laws federal or not must comply to Constitutional standard.

Like Jim Crow laws

A man who finds boobs sexually arousing is undermining female equality with men before the law.

Only when said man throws the woman in jail because she is a whore for being sexy.

But muslims and burkas are nuts right?

All laws federal or not must comply to Constitutional standard.

In what way does forbidding indecent exposure and including boobs in that prohibition fail to comply with the US Constitution. Let's get precise here.

In what way does forbidding indecent exposure and including boobs in that prohibition fail to comply with the US Constitution. Let's get precise here.

The part where men can show as much chest as they want.

Back