Crime Woman may be charged as sex offender for bare chest.

F

franklinstower

This woman may be changed as a sex offender for baring her chest in front of step Children. Tili Buchanan and her husband both removed their shirts while working in the garage and her three step-children ages 9-13 walked in and saw her naked.

The biological mother heard about it and turned Tilli in and now there is a battle in the courts ensuing.

Here is a pic of the Tilly, the woman who bared her chest, a self proclaimed feminist and proponent of allowing women to bare breasts in public.
topless-ap-19323856944862.jpg

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tilli-...-offender-after-kids-see-her-topless-at-home/

Ok what do you guys think about this issue? Did she do something wrong baring her breasts in front of her stepchildren and not being willing to cover up? Remember it was the ex wife who reported her.

I think Tilli should have covered up but should not end up on a sex offender list for ten years due to this incident.

This case may have a larger importance for setting president for nudity.

Another link with more info some of it contradicts what my link states.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/09/30/this-utah-woman-was/

Last edited by a moderator:
Need topless pics of her to form an opinion/judge.

Tits or gtfo.

Also, I would think it not a big deal but you get extra parents in the mix and Bob's your uncle

They both removed their shirts while working in the garage? That is the story that she gave? :rolleyes:

Like I always say, when you hear a story that sounds bizarre, there is usually more to it.

So Tilli wants some equal rights huh....

well tough luck now Tilli, welcome to hell.

nobody cries over the guys taking a leak at the golf course getting put on lists bc society has lost its mind.

I feel like this could be the intro to a prono.

Jail time for a bare human body. Imagine that.

I think the sex offender registry needs to be limited to rape and pedophilia. A second tier SOR that lasts about 5 years can be in place for men who have consensual sex with 14-15 year olds who lied about their age, and 10 years for those who reasonably should have known. Special rules for those trusted with authority over underage boys and girls.

They both removed their shirts while working in the garage? That is the story that she gave? :rolleyes:

Like I always say, when you hear a story that sounds bizarre, there is usually more to it.

Read the article I linked. I think Tilli has a nice rack and is a proponent of woman being able to walk around naked, she stole husband from wife who is the one who turned her in. There has got to be some jealousy involved here not to mention a massive disagreement about what morals to raise the kids in.

I would go to the ends of the earth and do absolutely anything to not get divorced and have some other guy raising my daughter.

Sex offender list if it happens a 2nd time. Enough benefit of the doubt here to let it slide for the 1st time.

Still not sure why she needed her tits out to do some garage work, though

this is childish nonsense leftover from the puritan 50s, taking place in the same cultures where men can have their cocks flopping in skirts while reading to kids without complaint

Read the article I linked. I think Tilli has a nice rack and is a proponent of woman being able to walk around naked, she stole husband from wife who is the one who turned her in. There has got to be some jealousy involved here not to mention a massive disagreement about what morals to raise the kids in.

I would go to the ends of the earth and do absolutely anything to not get divorced and have some other guy raising my daughter.

My guess is that something else in the garage was happening other than "Doing work"

That was their excuse when the kids caught them.

My wife has a nice body and there is no way in Hell l that I could convince her to "do work in the garage" or walk around the house topless.

I think the sex offender registry needs to be limited to rape and pedophilia. A second tier SOR that lasts about 5 years can be in place for men who have consensual sex with 14-15 year olds who lied about their age, and 10 years for those who reasonably should have known. Special rules for those trusted with authority over underage boys and girls.
<escalate99>

My guess is that something else in the garage was happening other than "Doing work"

That was their excuse when the kids caught them.

My wife has a nice body and there is no way in Hell l that I could convince her to "do work in the garage" or walk around the house topless.

The woman is an activist for the cause of women baring breasts in public. Gotta read the article.

Sex offender list if it happens a 2nd time. Enough benefit of the doubt here to let it slide for the 1st time.

Still not sure why she needed her tits out to do some garage work, though

Exactly. They were probably getting busy and got caught by the kids. Then used the old , "We took our shirts off to do work in the garage" excuse.

I don't think she should get charged as a sex offender though.

Gingers have no soul.

I don't care about soulless people.

She knew damn well it was inappropriate, but if anyone thinks the biological mothers reason for reporting was out of a "fear" for her children's safety they're an idiot. This isn't something that should be litigated and is more of a statement on poor parenting than anything else.

Tilli is what conservative talk show hosts and their viewers see when anyone describes themselves as a feminist .

Here's a bold idea feminists , if you're truly concerned about women's rights to equal pay , equal educational prospects, equal political representation, and such how about donating your time and/or money to organizations that actually fight for those things and save the b.s. virtue signaling soapbox trash for lesser folks.

Back