woman jailed 3 1/2 months for attacking cop with her breasts

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Article about Hong Kong protests here (link).

Dozens of activists including men wearing bras staged a protest in Hong Kong on Sunday after a woman was sentenced to three-and-a-half months' jail for assaulting a police officer with her breast.
The clerk was found guilty of using her chest to bump against the arm of chief inspector Chan Ka-po. She was bailed pending an appeal.

"The ruling is absurd. How can breasts be a weapon? We are angry but we also fear that this precedent exploits women's rights to take part in protests," Ng Cheuk-ling, an activist from Hong Kong Women's Coalition on Equal Opportunities, told AFP.

Ng Lai-ying had previously told the court that she yelled "indecent assault" out of fear immediately after chief inspector Chan's hand landed on her left breast when he failed to grab the strap of her bag, the South China Morning Post reported.

But magistrate Michael Chan Pik- kiu said she "used her female identity to trump up the allegation that the officer had molested" her, calling that a malicious act and harming the officer's reputation, the Post reported earlier.

So her breast attacked the the officer's hand. You realize that this is going to fuel the sherdog anti-fem movement, and substantiate their claim that women are just as dangerous as men.

I've been attacked many times in my life by huge breasts.

Putting them in prison wasn't how I handled things.

More like sexy time explosion

This thread could be a 10/10 with pics.

This thread could be a 10/10 with pics.

Okay, but I better not get banned for posting street fights.

janet-jackson-boobs.jpg

tumblr_m7zvqj1OFX1qesepao1_1280.png

justin-bieber-miami-01-26-13-boob-grab-fan-fan-club__oPt.jpg

Does anybody else remember the time in years gone by when it was the man who got arrested after grabbing a woman's breast without her consent and not the woman?

Is there any pictures of said breasts?

Was the woman of darker pigment than the common chinese citizen?

Asian with big tits?

Yes pls

At what point does it become assault with a deadly weapon? DD? DDD?

Good!
Read the article. She's charged for basically a fake rape claim.
I hate bitches whenever a conflict occurs start screaming "rape!" Or "indecent assault!" Etc.

This bicth should be in jail. We need more laws like this.

If breasts are weapons now then your avg sherbro have two nukes ready to launch...

Back