woman hangs up on cop trying to find her missing kid so she can go on stage and strip

Also lmao that her name is Bobbey Boucher...

th

So I just texted the headline to my stripper GF and her response was, "It sounds funny but the amount they fine you for missed stages here most girls would do that. Heard stories of girls puking/shitting on stage rather than miss a show."

So I just texted the headline to my stripper GF and her response was, "It sounds funny but the amount they fine you for missed stages here most girls would do that. Heard stories of girls puking/shitting on stage rather than miss a show."

Shitting on stage? Now that's a show!

Shitting on stage? Now that's a show!

Me: "Whaaaaat? Really? What would happen if a girl shit/puked on stage?"

GF: "Nothing. I mean other girls would tell the story but 'I had to puke' or 'I had diarrhea' are not excuses for missing stage so you take the risk so you don't get fined."

GF: "Story would be told more of sympathy than 'lol bish puked'."

Me: "Does someone come out and lysol down the stage or do girls sta off the stages and dance on the pinball machine on the other side of the room?"

GF: "Would depend on the club whether the stage is cleaned before girls go on it again."

GF: "I assume most girls would try to puke or whatever in their jug [money pail]. If girls injure themselves though the blood usually stays."

I'm a bit in shock. Her home base is the upscale clubs.

Threads like this are all about instantly condemning people.

I've seen really shitty bosses. The kind that will fire you for missing work even if you have proof of a legitimate reason. My wife got a write up at her work. Our child was hurt and needed to go to the Hospital and my wife had our only car. My wife was told that she had to find someone to cover her shift or she couldn't leave. Once she realized no one would cover for get, she left anyway and risks being fired.

Yes, it's important to find your child, but if you have no job or money to support that child then you are fucked anyway.

I've seen really shitty bosses. The kind that will fire you for missing work even if you have proof of a legitimate reason. My wife got a write up at her work. Our child was hurt and needed to go to the Hospital and my wife had our only car. My wife was told that she had to find someone to cover her shift or she couldn't leave. Once she realized no one would cover for get, she left anyway and risks being fired.

Yes, it's important to find your child, but if you have no job or money to support that child then you are fucked anyway.

I get what your saying but the child is the main issue.

if my kid is missing, im leaving my job regardless of whether or not I have coverage at my job. the hell with your job if your kid is gone. you can get another job. and stripping? its not like she snagged the last available slot to attend advanced robotics at MIT. shes stripping. she could be on the stage at any other strip club within an hour of finding her kid.

I get what your saying but the child is the main issue.

if my kid is missing, im leaving my job regardless of whether or not I have coverage at my job. the hell with your job if your kid is gone. you can get another job. and stripping? its not like she snagged the last available slot to attend advanced robotics at MIT. shes stripping. she could be on the stage at any other strip club within an hour of finding her kid.

I definitely agree. A child always comes first. I don't condone what she did but at least I can understand her thinking.

What she does for living is irrelevant. She could gave hung up on the cops to teach a class, to perform surgery, to file a tax form.... Bad parents and people who place thier job over thier family comes in all walks of life. But really, if she didn't go do her job, she might have been fired and thus couldn't support her family in the first place.

Sorry, I'm just not so quick to instantly condemn her.

I was more thinking she's get beat if she didn't get on stage.

It should be legally, socially and morally acceptable to sterilize people like this.

Back