woman hangs up on cop trying to find her missing kid so she can go on stage and strip

She's a true professional.

She won't let anything, or anyone, get between her and her job.

To think that there are people out there that would be good parents, but can't have kids.

What she does for living is irrelevant. She could gave hung up on the cops to teach a class, to perform surgery, to file a tax form.... Bad parents and people who place thier job over thier family comes in all walks of life. But really, if she didn't go do her job, she might have been fired and thus couldn't support her family in the first place.

Sorry, I'm just not so quick to instantly condemn her.

What she does for living is irrelevant. She could gave hung up on the cops to teach a class, to perform surgery, to file a tax form.... Bad parents and people who place thier job over thier family comes in all walks of life. But really, if she didn't go do her job, she might have been fired and thus couldn't support her family in the first place.

Captain Save a Hoe over here.

Wait, so she was the last person to see her own kid, who her mother reported missing?

Then she hangs up on the cop trying to find him?

I now just assume all fucked up 'Murican stories originate from Florida unless otherwise stated.

Trolling? or???

You don't think that "I'm talking to the cops about my MISSING CHILD" is a good excuse to miss a professional obligation as irrelevant as stripping on stage for one song?

Maybe if we were talking about the president deciding whether or not to insert blacks ops troops into Pakistan in order to kill Bin Laden, but we're talking about a stripper. If they miss a song, I doubt it's the end of the world and/or the end of her career, if you can call it that.

Threads like this are all about instantly condemning people.

Fucking Florida....
florida.gif

Damn, must be a skanky club if that's the quality of stripper you get :icon_conf

I would hit it doe.

And the kid wasn't really missing. Just misplaced. Not that big of a deal imo...

Back