Woman Found Out She Married Her Brother

"Despite their apparent family ties, the two plan to stay together."

Good for them
I'm inclined to agree, I'd probably up and leave for another country but after falling in love and getting married, I don't know how you can suddenly feel completely different about someone.

He's probably among us

Casal-Radio-Globo.jpg

source in portuguese

LOL

Its TS.

Those BJs must be akward going forward from now on

From now on he has to wait until she falls asleep alone before he sneaks in and slides his hand under the covers.

"Despite their apparent family ties, the two plan to stay together."

Good for them

Prince - "Sister" From the classic album "Dirty Mind"

"My sister never made love to anyone else but me
She's the reason for my, uh, sexuality
She showed me where it's supposed to go
A **** job doesn't mean *low
Incest is everything it's said to be
Oh, sister
Don't put me on the street again
Oh, sister
I just want to be your friend"

Classic!

Would be funny if they looked a hell of a lot like each other.

If you are them, where do you go from here?? On the one hand, you've been banging for 7 years and have strong romantic feelings for each other... but on the other... incest is disgusting. I really don't know how I would react if I found out that my wife was really my sister... other than it would likely put the kibosh on any plans that we had about having children...

If you are them, where do you go from here?? On the one hand, you've been banging for 7 years and have strong romantic feelings for each other... but on the other... incest is disgusting. I really don't know how I would react if I found out that my wife was really my sister... other than it would likely put the kibosh on any plans that we had about having children...

All the talk about birth defects is exaggerated.

The risk isn't that significant really.

Back