Woman eaten by Tiger in China

You used to be able to do the same thing in the US back in the 50s/60s. That was before they realized that about 20% of the population consists of unsalvageable imbeciles, and so allowing them to drive through an enclosure with large predators is probably not workable.

It's difficult enough to get morons not to wander up to wildlife in the national park system here in the US.

It's amazing that such profound dumbness can survive, but I guess the reality is that for every one person who gets eaten by a tiger, something like 60 million die of famine or disease, so an inability to grasp that tigers are dangerous may not be that evolutionarily disadvantageous. Large predators were essentially exterminated throughout China thousands of years ago.

I did it in the 90s at Lion Country Safari.

You used to be able to do the same thing in the US back in the 50s/60s. That was before they realized that about 20% of the population consists of unsalvageable imbeciles, and so allowing them to drive through an enclosure with large predators is probably not workable.

It's difficult enough to get morons not to wander up to wildlife in the national park system here in the US.

It's amazing that such profound dumbness can survive, but I guess the reality is that for every one person who gets eaten by a tiger, something like 60 million die of famine or disease, so an inability to grasp that tigers are dangerous may not be that evolutionarily disadvantageous. Large predators were essentially exterminated throughout China thousands of years ago.

It's probably just China's way of getting rid of some of it's excess population.

The funny things is, most men probably know a chick who they could see doing something like this. I can easily imagine a handful of women I know to be like "I don't give a fuck if their are tigers, no seriously I don't give a shit." Gets eaten seconds after.

To be fair I know guys who would also do this..

Back